Sales Closing Course in Singapore
Sales Closing Course in Singapore
The last stage of a sales transaction, sales closing, is as important as all the stages before it. No matter how well your consultation or price-haggling went with a customer, if you don’t know how to close a deal properly, then all your efforts will go down the drain. Effective sales closing requires a seller to be assertive in the right point of a conversation while still maintaining a focus on the buyer’s needs.
This course will train the participants on successful sales closing using useful tips and techniques. It will also provide a guide on what not to do when closing a sale.
This Sales Closing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Closing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Closing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Closing workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Closing course
• Helps the participant understand the importance of being able to close a sale neatly and without objections from a customer
• Teaches the participant with the famously known closing techniques as well as the ones that should be avoided
• Trains the participant to harness an intuition on the best time to cut to the chase and close a sale neatly
• Improves the participant’s sales communication with consumers which in turn increases his/her sales percentage
• Encourages the participant to utilize sales closing as a motivator to better improve sales performance
• Trains the participant to maintain a buyer-focused approach even in sales closing which is product-centered
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Closing course
• Understand the whole process of successful sales transactions ending in successful sales closing
• Define what is closing in sales
• Explain the importance of closing in a sales transaction
• Learn the process of effectively closing a deal
• Discuss the well-known sales closing techniques, their tagline phrasings, and the ones to be avoided
• Learn some key tips and advice to increase the success of closing a deal
• Identify the repercussions of not being an effective deal maker
• Discover the additional steps a sales rep can do after closing a sale
• Use sales closing as a window to attract more prospects and encourage customer loyalty
• Study the applications of sales closing tips and techniques in real-life sales meetings
• Apply the sales closing tips and techniques learned through a role play conversation of closing a sale of a product and a service
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Closing training programme course
• Introduction: The process of making a sale and closing a deal
• What does closing mean in sales?
• Why is closing an important part in a sales transaction?
• How should you close a deal? – A detailed step by step guide
• The most commonly known closing techniques and their standard phrases
• Which techniques should you avoid doing?
• Easy-to-do and effective tips in closing for every sales representative
• What are the challenges of sales closing and how should it be overcome
• The consequences of failing to close a deal successfully
• Deal closed, now what? – The recommended steps to take after closing a sale
• Sales closing as an opportunity to increase customer loyalty and retention
• Examples of applications of successful sales closing in different transactions
• Activity: Conduct two role plays of a sales transaction nearing the closing. Make it about closing the sale of a product and closing a transaction for a service.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Closing course
Sales Closing Learner’s Guide
Sales Closing Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Closing Essentials Ebook
Sales Closing Course Handouts
Sales Closing 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Closing MindMaps Pack
Sales Closing PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Closing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Closing E-Learning Course
Sales Closing Online Video Course
Sales Closing Essentials Audiobook
Sales Closing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Closing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Closing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Closing training course
Contact us for the latest Sales Closing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Closing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.