Running A World Cafe Course in Singapore
Running A World Cafe Course in Singapore
Running A World Cafe is..
In this Running A World Cafe course, participants will learn
This Running A World Cafe workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Running A World Cafe.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Running A World Cafe course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Running A World Cafe workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Running A World Cafe course
- Run a world cafe to encourage knowledge transfer and sharing among industry players.
- Embrace diversity of people, culture and ideas through running a world cafe.
- Run a world cafe to enhance corporate and community engagement.
- Build partnerships through inviting business partners and clients to attend a world cafe.
- Incorporate world cafes in corporate social responsibility to develop community activities.
- Improve business practices through knowledge transfer and sharing.
- Run world cafes to build communications and interpersonal relationships.
- World cafe presents opportunities for enhancing conversations among business leaders.
- Engage corporate leaders in world cafe to improve leadership and problem solving skills.
- Run world cafe to encourage peer to peer learning among similar industry players.
- World cafes result to empowered leaders and organizations.
- Gain knowledge to develop effective corporate-community engagements.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Running A World Cafe objectives
- Understand the meaning of world café and its related components.
- Learn the features and characteristics that define world café in event planning.
- Understand the design principles of running a world café for corporate events.
- Understand the factors to consider when running a world café for organizations.
- Explore the examples of world café with a view to understanding the concept.
- Know the framework/ set up of a world café for corporate organizations.
- Understand the significance and benefits of running a world café for corporate organizations.
- Understand the process and methods of running world café sessions for corporate organizations.
- Know the etiquette and guidelines to help run a successful world café.
- Know the importance of promoting and methods of promoting a world café.
- Learn how to set the right context for running a successful world café.
- Know how to prepare the questions or discussion topics for world café.
- Learn the process and methods of selecting a host for world café for corporate events.
- Know the traditional and digital knowledge sharing tools for a world café.
- Appreciate the role of facilitators in running a world café for a corporate organization.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Running A World Cafe training programme content
- What is the meaning of a world café?
- What features characterize a world café? Why do corporate organizations run world cafe?
- What are the design principles for a world café?
- Which factors should event planners consider when running a world café for a corporate organization?
- What are examples of world café (indicating set up, context, topics)?
- What is the structure and the framework/ set up of world café in a corporate world?
- What benefits do corporate organizations enjoy from the running of a world café?
- What is the process and methods of running successful world café sessions for corporate?
- What are the guidelines of running a world café and etiquette for participants?
- What are the effective methods of promoting a world café among targeted participants?
- How is the contextual set up of a world café run by corporate organizations?
- How do corporate organizations prepare the questions and discussion topics for world café?
- What is the process and methods of selecting a host for world café?
- Which digital and traditional knowledge sharing tools are required for running a world café?
- What is the role of facilitators and participants in a world café?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Running A World Cafe course
Running A World Cafe Learner’s Guide
Running A World Cafe Key Takeaways Notes
Running A World Cafe Essentials Ebook
Running A World Cafe Course Handouts
Running A World Cafe 30-Day Action Plan
Running A World Cafe MindMaps Pack
Running A World Cafe PPT Slides Used During Course
Running A World Cafe Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Running A World Cafe E-Learning Course
Running A World Cafe Online Video Course
Running A World Cafe Essentials Audiobook
Running A World Cafe Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Running A World Cafe training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Running A World Cafe training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Running A World Cafe training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Running A World Cafe course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Running A World Cafe course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.