Running A World Cafe Course in Singapore
Running A World Cafe Course in Singapore
A World Café is a structured conversation intended for knowledge sharing and developed by Juanita Brown and David Isaacs. This unique type of conversation has people gathered in small groups seated at several tables where they discuss a topic. After some time, people exchange tables and a table host introduces the topic being discussed.
This Running A World Cafe workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Running A World Cafe.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Running A World Cafe course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Running A World Cafe workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Running A World Cafe course
- Run a world cafe to encourage knowledge transfer and sharing among industry players.
- Embrace diversity of people, culture and ideas through running a world cafe.
- Run a world cafe to enhance corporate and community engagement.
- Build partnerships through inviting business partners and clients to attend a world cafe.
- Incorporate world cafes in corporate social responsibility to develop community activities.
- Improve business practices through knowledge transfer and sharing.
- Run world cafes to build communications and interpersonal relationships.
- World cafe presents opportunities for enhancing conversations among business leaders.
- Engage corporate leaders in world cafe to improve leadership and problem solving skills.
- Run world cafe to encourage peer to peer learning among similar industry players.
- World cafes result to empowered leaders and organizations.
- Gain knowledge to develop effective corporate-community engagements.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Running A World Cafe course
- Understand the meaning of world café and its related components.
- Learn the features and characteristics that define world café in event planning.
- Understand the design principles of running a world café for corporate events.
- Understand the factors to consider when running a world café for organizations.
- Explore the examples of world café with a view to understanding the concept.
- Know the framework/ set up of a world café for corporate organizations.
- Understand the significance and benefits of running a world café for corporate organizations.
- Understand the process and methods of running world café sessions for corporate organizations.
- Know the etiquette and guidelines to help run a successful world café.
- Know the importance of promoting and methods of promoting a world café.
- Learn how to set the right context for running a successful world café.
- Know how to prepare the questions or discussion topics for world café.
- Learn the process and methods of selecting a host for world café for corporate events.
- Know the traditional and digital knowledge sharing tools for a world café.
- Appreciate the role of facilitators in running a world café for a corporate organization.
Below is the list of course content of our Running A World Cafe training course
- What is the meaning of a world café?
- What features characterize a world café? Why do corporate organizations run world cafe?
- What are the design principles for a world café?
- Which factors should event planners consider when running a world café for a corporate organization?
- What are examples of world café (indicating set up, context, topics)?
- What is the structure and the framework/ set up of world café in a corporate world?
- What benefits do corporate organizations enjoy from the running of a world café?
- What is the process and methods of running successful world café sessions for corporate?
- What are the guidelines of running a world café and etiquette for participants?
- What are the effective methods of promoting a world café among targeted participants?
- How is the contextual set up of a world café run by corporate organizations?
- How do corporate organizations prepare the questions and discussion topics for world café?
- What is the process and methods of selecting a host for world café?
- Which digital and traditional knowledge sharing tools are required for running a world café?
- What is the role of facilitators and participants in a world café?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Running A World Cafe course
Running A World Cafe Learner’s Guide
Running A World Cafe Key Takeaways Notes
Running A World Cafe Essentials Ebook
Running A World Cafe Course Handouts
Running A World Cafe 30-Day Action Plan
Running A World Cafe MindMaps Pack
Running A World Cafe PPT Slides Used During Course
Running A World Cafe Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Running A World Cafe E-Learning Course
Running A World Cafe Online Video Course
Running A World Cafe Essentials Audiobook
Running A World Cafe Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Running A World Cafe training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Running A World Cafe training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Running A World Cafe training course
Contact us for the latest Running A World Cafe course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Running A World Cafe course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.