Rfm Segmentation Course in Singapore
Rfm Segmentation Course in Singapore
Have you ever experienced being treated extra special for buying something expensive? Giving perks for spending is one way of thanking and encouraging customers to spend more next time they buy. This also creates a beneficial relationship between the company and the customer. Find out about RFM Segmentation and how this allows for specific marketing for increased customer loyalty.
This Rfm Segmentation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Rfm Segmentation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Rfm Segmentation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Rfm Segmentation workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Rfm Segmentation course
- Enable companies to identify and study the best customers
- Enable companies to create activation strategies for different customer segments
- Easy to understand and a relatively simple technique to improve the profits
- Reduces rework and repetition
- Builds relationship with customers
- Brings focus to the most critical business functions
Below is the list of course objectives of our Rfm Segmentation course
- Understand the concept of RFM segmentation
- Understand the techniques how to identify the target group of customers
- Determine how RFM segmentation reduces the cost of marketing
- Learn the linkage of customers relationship by focusing on target customers
- Learn the cost-effectiveness techniques
- Identify the hurdles in creating a RFM segment
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Rfm Segmentation training course
- How to create RFM segmentation?
- What is meant by RFM segment?
- What are the advantages of RFM segmentation?
- What are the hurdles in creating a RFM segment?
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Rfm Segmentation course
Rfm Segmentation Learner’s Guide
Rfm Segmentation Key Takeaways Notes
Rfm Segmentation Essentials Ebook
Rfm Segmentation Course Handouts
Rfm Segmentation 30-Day Action Plan
Rfm Segmentation MindMaps Pack
Rfm Segmentation PPT Slides Used During Course
Rfm Segmentation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Rfm Segmentation E-Learning Course
Rfm Segmentation Online Video Course
Rfm Segmentation Essentials Audiobook
Rfm Segmentation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Rfm Segmentation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Rfm Segmentation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Rfm Segmentation training course
Contact us for the latest Rfm Segmentation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Rfm Segmentation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.