Reward Programs In The Workplace Course in Singapore
Reward Programs In The Workplace Course in Singapore
An excellent way to keep employees motivated is to establish a rewards system that recognizes excellent work performance or contribution to the company. These rewards could be in a variety of forms—cash, day off, care packages, etc. By creating a rewards system, employees become encouraged to work harder and reaffirm their value to the company.
This Reward Programs In The Workplace workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reward Programs In The Workplace.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Reward Programs In The Workplace course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Reward Programs In The Workplace workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reward Programs In The Workplace course
- Create effective reward programs in the workplace
- Master ways of setting reward programs to boost motivation
- Acquire the knowledge of using methods and kinds of rewards programs that may
- Know how to use different types of reward program in the workplace
- Have the ability to use both individual and team-based rewards in an organization
- Understand competitive and Non-competitive Rewards Programs and how to maximize it
- Achieve ways to verbally motivate and inspire members of a team
- Develop ways on how recognition may be used in a company
- Experience the different uncommon ways to use incentives and determine its efficacy
- Meet the standards of creating effective advancement plans
- Effectively use activities and fun events to boost employee morale
- Grasp the ways to set proper goals of for a good reward system
Below is the list of course objectives of our Reward Programs In The Workplace course
- Explore how reward programs may be used it how it can help a company
- Discuss the ways that setting effective reward programs can boost motivation
- Explain how proper motivation can increase task and performance
- List different methods and kinds of rewards programs that may
- Differentiate between individual rewards and team-based rewards to give excellent performance
- Describe how prizes may be used to induce motivation from employees
- Orient how to verbally motivate and inspire members of a team
- List ways to recognize employee achievement and how it can improve performance
- Enumerate uncommon ways to provide incentives such as flexible hours
- Formulate advancement plans for team growth in the company
- Observe how events and fun activates as a rewards may be used
- Analyze how to create an effective rewards system that is in line with a goal
Below is the list of course content of our Reward Programs In The Workplace training programme course
- Describing the functions of reward programs in the workplace
- How reward programs enhances employee motivation in the workplace
- Understanding the major goal of an organization’s reward program especially in meeting needs and desires of employees
- What are the different types of reward program that can be implemented in the workplace
- Differentiating between Individual and Team Based Rewards Programs and how each influence employee performance
- Differentiating between Competitive and Non-competitive Rewards Programs and describing their comprehensive reward strategy
- Learning the effectivity of cash rewards in the workplace
- Presenting ways on how recognition take part in the reward program of a company
- Determining why flexible hours and time off incentives are becoming popular with employee reward programs
- Discussing advancement opportunities in the workplace as part of the reward program in an organization
- Prizes, events and fun are rewards that boost employee morale
- What are the goals of a good reward system and its desired outcome in the workplace
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reward Programs In The Workplace course
Reward Programs In The Workplace Learner’s Guide
Reward Programs In The Workplace Key Takeaways Notes
Reward Programs In The Workplace Essentials Ebook
Reward Programs In The Workplace Course Handouts
Reward Programs In The Workplace 30-Day Action Plan
Reward Programs In The Workplace MindMaps Pack
Reward Programs In The Workplace PPT Slides Used During Course
Reward Programs In The Workplace Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Reward Programs In The Workplace E-Learning Course
Reward Programs In The Workplace Online Video Course
Reward Programs In The Workplace Essentials Audiobook
Reward Programs In The Workplace Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Reward Programs In The Workplace training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Reward Programs In The Workplace training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Reward Programs In The Workplace training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Reward Programs In The Workplace course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Reward Programs In The Workplace course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.