Revenue Recognition Course in Singapore
Revenue Recognition Course in Singapore
Revenue Recognition is..
In this Revenue Recognition course, participants will learn
This Revenue Recognition workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Revenue Recognition.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Revenue Recognition course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Revenue Recognition workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Revenue Recognition course
- Display expert knowledge in the fields of revenue recognition
- Understand how revenue recognition is vital in an organization
- Be equipped on the different criteria of revenue recognition and learn how to apply it
- Comprehend the core principles involved in revenue recognition
- Be capable in applying the policies of revenue recognition in any business types
- Apply caution as to when revenue recognition should not be observed
- Be prepared to apply revenue recognition in a business
- Achieve the capacity to identify revenue in different business scenarios
- Learn how to obtain costs or fulfil a contract
- Grasp the needed skills in presenting revenue and other financial information to the company
- Prevent the possible faults in misapplying revenue recognition
- Know how to properly address the FASB issue
Below is the list of course benefits of our Revenue Recognition objectives
- Describe the accounting principles surrounding Revenue Recognition
- Present how revenue recognition is important in an organization
- Analyze the different criteria of revenue recognition
- Discuss the core recognition principle of Revenue recognition
- Inspect the revenue recognition policies and how to apply it
- Enumerate certain occasions where revenue recognition must not be applied
- Model a business which applies effective revenue recognition
- Examine situations where revenue can be recognized
- Detail the times when a company can obtain cost or fulfil a customer contract
- Illustrate how to present financial information
- Discern the common errors encountered in revenue recognition
- Observe the new standards on revenue recognition and how it entails to FASB
Below is the list of course benefits of our Revenue Recognition training programme content
- Defining revenue recognition and its relevant principles
- Why is revenue recognition revenue important
- What are the criteria for revenue recognition
- Understanding the core recognition principle of revenue recognition
- Describing the revenue recognition policies and how it pertains to a business
- What several situations where revenue recognition may not be applied
- Effective business application of revenue recognition
- Recognizing revenue in the dynamic progression of a business
- How to obtain costs or fulfil a customer contract
- Presenting financial information and disclosures to the company
- What are the common mistakes encountered in revenue recognition
- Analysing the FASB issue and how it is the new standard on revenue recognition
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Revenue Recognition course
Revenue Recognition Learner’s Guide
Revenue Recognition Key Takeaways Notes
Revenue Recognition Essentials Ebook
Revenue Recognition Course Handouts
Revenue Recognition 30-Day Action Plan
Revenue Recognition MindMaps Pack
Revenue Recognition PPT Slides Used During Course
Revenue Recognition Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Revenue Recognition E-Learning Course
Revenue Recognition Online Video Course
Revenue Recognition Essentials Audiobook
Revenue Recognition Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Revenue Recognition training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Revenue Recognition training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Revenue Recognition training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Revenue Recognition course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Revenue Recognition course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.