Reducing Sick Leave Course in Singapore
Reducing Sick Leave Course in Singapore
Reducing Sick Leave is..
In this Reducing Sick Leave course, participants will learn
This Reducing Sick Leave workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reducing Sick Leave.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Reducing Sick Leave course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Reducing Sick Leave workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reducing Sick Leave course
- Monitor sick leave for all employees and communicate your expectations clearly and follow through
- Enhance employee commitment and engagement, treat people fairly and discourage abuse
- find an alternative job for this person to do, after clarifying with the clinic if this person can do sitting work for example
- Help them understand that focusing on lost time injury alone will not achieve the results they want
- sit each employee down for them to explain their absence and what you or the company can do to prevent it from happening again
- Providing social support is encouraged and having sense of security reduces sick leave
- Understand that there are consequences associated with taking advantage of the system
- Keep track of sick leaves so you can select the people with the most sick leave for a closer inspection
- Double up as team building and cohesion opportunities and give you an idea of an employee’s sense of stress or job satisfaction
- While it might be difficult to have someone admit to feigning illness, asking the right questions can give you an idea of an employee’s sense of stress or job satisfaction
- Reward employees who have a low sick leave count – this can take the form of gift vouchers, time off from work, health-related incentives such as gym memberships and much more
- Reward unused sick leave, ideally monetize unused days and pay them out
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reducing Sick Leave objectives
- Learn how to reduce sick leave and absenteeism in the workplace and have more productivity
- Develop a comprehensive sick leave policy that is inclusive for everyone to know and learn about
- Deal effectively with the employees who do seem to be taking advantage of taking sick leaves
- Increase the person’s desire to return to work therefore reducing absenteeism and taking sick leaves
- Extend empathy, support and trust to workers and try to understand whatever their situations are
- Enable people to balance their personal life and work without resorting to “sickies”
- Dealing with issues around job security in an honest and supportive way to the employees
- Actively manage conflict and offer mediation where appropriate in the workplace
- Make modified duties available to someone temporarily unable to perform their regular duties
- Find out how team members are coping with their workloads, and re-assign tasks as necessary
- When you’ve figured out that there is a problem and there are cases where other departments of companies have less challenges than you have, ask and implement their solutions
- Introduce ways to help your employees become more health-conscious and reduce absences in the workplace
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reducing Sick Leave training programme content
- Have clear policies and procedures regarding work absence where employees should know who to contact, how contact should be madeand when notification of absence must be made
- Offer tangible supportto those with an injury or illness that requires more than a day or two off work
- Switch on supervisors and managersto the most effective ways of managing and reducing sick leave
- Make allowance for non-medical leave and flexible working arrangementsto enable people to balance their personal life and work without resorting to “sickies”
- Have a positive working environment because when the workplace is a happy place, workers will want to be in it
- Address any concerns regarding job security because dealing with issues around job security in an honest and supportive way is the best option if their concerns are justified
- Don’t let conflict fester in the workplace, actively manage conflict, and offer mediation where appropriate
- Acknowledge good workwith verbal praise and / or financial rewards
- Be accommodating because sick leave karma can work for you or against you
- Don’t let breaches of your policies and procedures slide because habitual absenteeism and other breachesshould be dealt with swiftly, predictably and fairly
- Managers and employers should check in frequently to find out how team members are coping with their workloads, and re-assign tasks as necessary
- Introduce ways to help your employees become more health-conscious because falling into a sedentary lifestyle is easy for the busy professional and a host of ailments follow suit
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reducing Sick Leave course
Reducing Sick Leave Learner’s Guide
Reducing Sick Leave Key Takeaways Notes
Reducing Sick Leave Essentials Ebook
Reducing Sick Leave Course Handouts
Reducing Sick Leave 30-Day Action Plan
Reducing Sick Leave MindMaps Pack
Reducing Sick Leave PPT Slides Used During Course
Reducing Sick Leave Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Reducing Sick Leave E-Learning Course
Reducing Sick Leave Online Video Course
Reducing Sick Leave Essentials Audiobook
Reducing Sick Leave Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Reducing Sick Leave training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Reducing Sick Leave training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Reducing Sick Leave training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Reducing Sick Leave course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Reducing Sick Leave course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.