Recruitment Course in Singapore
Recruitment Course in Singapore
Finding new employees for a company is a rigorous process of advertising, screening, interviewing, and testing. These processes of recruitment must be meticulously done in order to hire rightful and deserving applicants. The company’s human resources department, primarily responsible for employee recruitment, must devise effective recruitment methods to ensure hiring.
This Recruitment workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Recruitment.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Recruitment course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Recruitment workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Recruitment course
- Avoid mistakes done in recruitment to improve time management and efficiency in the recruitment process
- Identify an effective recruitment strategy for company for a more cohesive recruitment process
- Hire people who can steer company towards direction desired and people who have the same goals as the company
- Develop your recruitment message or even during negotiations to further give details of your company and why you’re hiring
- See where gaps exist and then begin to recruit individuals with the right skills, education, and backgrounds
- Hire the right people whose character complements your company’s ideals as they can be potential leaders of the company
- Identifying potential gaps or areas of weakness ahead of time so they don’t become major issues
- Get an in-depth understanding of the role you are hiring for to know exactly the right person you need to hire
- Allow to deep-dive into applicant’s professional background to see how well they suit to the vacancy
- Make sure recruits are everything they claim to be by validating their references and ask about their jobs in their past jobs
- Have a great opportunity to differentiate yourself and get new relationship off to the best start
- Be able to explain the steps to an effective recruitment strategy to spread this information and make recruitment process easy for future use
Below is the list of course objectives of our Recruitment course
- Make recruitment an important aspect in the whole development of a better organization
- Develop a recruitment strategy that is cohesive, inclusive, and very understandable for both recruiters and recruits
- Identify common mistakes in recruitment and what are the ways to deal with them and not make the same mistakes in the future
- Visualize the direction you would want to pursue in recruiting especially in line with the vision and mission of the company
- Identify recruitment needs of the company to know which people to hire and what to expect from them
- Work on a recruitment plan to improve the whole recruitment process for the benefit of the recruiter and applicants
- View recruitment with the mind of a marketer to know how to attract the right audience/people needed for the job
- Identify recruits’ needs, wants, and aspirations and identify if these are in line with the job description and the vision of the company
- Identify an accurate and detailed job specification for the role you’re recruiting for
- Define your Employer Brand’s positioning statement to further discuss this with the applicant and let them know what your company really is about
- Assess the capability of the potential employee to do the job that is required
- Hire for the right character and hone for workable skills because skills can be developed but a good character is hard to find
Below is the list of course content of our Recruitment training course
- The Recruitment Processdepends on the company and what methods the company uses to find applicants for employment
- The most common mistakes in recruitment, how to deal with them when it happens, and how to avoid them in the future
- Situational Analysis of businessrefers to a collection of methods that managers use to analyzean organization’s internal and external environment to understand the organization’s capabilities, customers, and business environment
- Objectives and Goals of the company to let the applicant know what you really are as a company and your vision and mission for the future
Recruitment in a Marketing Perspective
- View right employees for company just like how marketers target the right customers for the products they sell
- Idea of working for the company is like the commodity to be bought and to be sold by the marketer
- Picking the right media to broadcast need for employees
- Constructing an effective and inclusive job description
- Revisit your job description and person specification for a reminder of what you are looking for
- Validate recruitment through references by contacting past employers about the authenticity of the applicant you want to hire
- Include as much detail about the vacancy and ideal candidate as you can to avoid wasting of time in the recruitment process
- Help the new recruits to settle in and adjust to the new workplace environment that he/she is introduced in
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Recruitment course
Recruitment Learner’s Guide
Recruitment Key Takeaways Notes
Recruitment Essentials Ebook
Recruitment Course Handouts
Recruitment 30-Day Action Plan
Recruitment MindMaps Pack
Recruitment PPT Slides Used During Course
Recruitment Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Recruitment E-Learning Course
Recruitment Online Video Course
Recruitment Essentials Audiobook
Recruitment Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Recruitment training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Recruitment training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Recruitment training course
Contact us for the latest Recruitment course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Recruitment course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.
Recruitment is recognising what the organisation needs to hire someone. Selection is choosing from applicants a proper candidate to fill a post. Training is to make sure that job holders possess the right skills, knowledge and attitudes required to support the organisation.
Recruitment is a process of seeking for prospective workers and spurring them to apply for the jobs in the organisation. In simple words, recruitment is to discover the origin of where possible employees may be selected.
Employ the following tips to enhance how the recruiting team screen candidates:
- Before starting the search, set the criteria on the candidate profile.
- Prepare the interviewers to improve their skills.
- Request better interview questions.
- Do not skip the phone screen.
- Pen down the interview feedback.
The recruitment process involves activities such as the study of the requirements of a particular job, inviting candidates to apply for that job, choosing the applicants and selecting among them, hiring the preferred candidates to become new workers of the organisation.
Here are six steps for Effective Recruitment:
- Step 1 – Preparing a job description and person profile.
- Step 2 – Seeking candidates.
- Step 3 – Directing the application process.
- Step 4 – Choosing candidates.
- Step 5 – Making the appointment.
- Step 6 – Induction.
These are the common types of recruitment:
- Employer Branding. Attracting expertise by building on the reputation and brand recognition as an employer.
- Internal Recruitment.
- Employee Referral.
Here are eight significant habits or traits of a successful recruiter.
- Keep it private.
- Maintain a calendar.
- Focus on the candidates.
- Perfect your outreach.
- Adopt a modern approach.
- Learn the ways of the business.
- Track your efforts.
- Get social.
How to become a corporate recruiter?
- Earn a Bachelor’s Degree. The smallest requirement for corporate recruiters is usually a bachelor’s degree.
- Accumulate Experience.
- Earn a Graduate Degree.
- Become Certified.
40-75 calls per day will suit most recruiters. An experienced recruiter may only require 40 calls per day because a higher percentage of their calls are returned, and they maintain deep client relationships. The average call may last 10 minutes.
Here are some other skills good recruiters have:
- Conversation skills.
- Selling and marketing skills.
- Motivated and persistent.
- Relationship-building skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Time-management skills.
- IT and social media skills.
Recruitment refers to the means of identifying and bringing job seekers so as create a pool of qualified job applicants. The process encompasses five related stages:
- Strategy development
- Evaluation and control.
The following are popular types of recruitment.
- Employer Branding. Drawing talent by building up the reputation and brand recognition as an employer.
- Internal Recruitment.
- Employee Referral.
Here are seven technologies and tools that have the potential to change the way we work.
- Applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Mobile recruiting tools.
- Collaborative tools.
- Location of technology.
- Video interviewing.
- Internet sourcing.
Life cycle recruiting, also known as full life cycle recruiting, is a complete approach to talent acquisition that incorporates every stage of the hiring process, from initial job requisition, all the way through onboarding.
The HR lifecycle is a theory in human resources management that outlines the stages of an employee’s time with a given organisation and the responsibilities of the human resources department at particular stages. Each stage of the HR lifecycle has its challenges to overcome.
End-to-End Recruitment process in a staffing firm involves bagging requirements, sourcing, screening and submitting resumes, interview process, selection, signing contracts and agreement, follow up and maintaining a relationship with clients, candidates and vendors, managing database, and crediting salary.
Critical skills for recruitment consultants are:
- Good sales skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
- Teamworking skills.
Sourcing is the process of shortlisting correct candidates within the recruitment process. Recruiters must find qualified and unique applicants for job orders who can fit the job. Sourcing refers to the first part of recruiting where candidates are found through a mixture of methods.
Full desk recruiting includes one recruiter working on both parties—the recruiter finds candidates to fill positions. The same recruiter also looks for clients and collects job orders.