Ransomware Countermeasures Course in Singapore
Ransomware Countermeasures Course in Singapore
Ransomware Countermeasures is..
In this Ransomware Countermeasures course, participants will learn
This Ransomware Countermeasures workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Ransomware Countermeasures.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Ransomware Countermeasures course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Ransomware Countermeasures workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ransomware Countermeasures course
- Gain understanding of the current ransomware variants that circulate the web today
- Know the concept of Infection Vectors and its role in ransomware
- Adapt to the ways on how ransomware attacks computers and programs today
- Be equipped with the comprehensive approaches to protect yourself ransomware infections
- Become able to minimize ransomware infections on your system
- Take advantage of a developed incident response plan if ever and attack occurs
- Be ready to apply security measures to minimize the chance of breach
- Be flexible in creating backups of the network files at all times
- Be able to create antivirus and anti-spam solutions and set protocols of protection in your network
- Attain ways to orient employees of things to avoid when interacting online
- Be prepared to respond to a ransomware compromise or attack
- Acquire ways for your employees to report any suspicious activities in their computers
Below is the list of course objectives of our Ransomware Countermeasures course
- Explore the current ransomware variants that circulate the web today
- List the different infection vectors that may be used to attack our computer and devices
- Enumerate how ransomware have evolved and its methods of attacks today
- Teach the different defensive measures to take to avoid these attacks
- Minimizing ransomwares infections and practices to avoid it
- Explain the ways of securing the network systems of an organization
- Testing your security to minimize chances of ransomware breaches
- Acknowledge the necessity of having backups in case of attacks
- Discuss the best anti-viruses and anti-spams programs and steps to use
- How to orient employees of things to avoid when interacting online
- Showcase the proper responses to do in case of a ransomwares attack
- Present ways for your employees to report any suspicious activities in their computers
Below is the list of course content of our Ransomware Countermeasures training course
- Describing Ransomware as a type of malware and why it becomes a significant threat to businesses and individuals
- Understanding the concept of Infection Vectors and its role in ransomware
- Identifying what are the capabilities of ransomware variants features
- Determining the comprehensive approach and defensive strategy to protect yourself ransomware infections
- Learning the practices on how to mitigate the risk of Ransomware Infections
- Explaining how to have an incident response plan during a ransomware event
- Learning security measures to minimize the chance of breach
- How to use a backup system that allows multiple iterations of the backups to be saved
- Understanding the use antivirus and anti-spam solutions as ransomware countermeasures
- Learning the importance of providing social engineering and phishing training to employees
- Analysing how to respond to a ransomware compromise or attack
- Have a reporting plan that ensures employees knows where and how to report suspicious activity
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Ransomware Countermeasures course
Ransomware Countermeasures Learner’s Guide
Ransomware Countermeasures Key Takeaways Notes
Ransomware Countermeasures Essentials Ebook
Ransomware Countermeasures Course Handouts
Ransomware Countermeasures 30-Day Action Plan
Ransomware Countermeasures MindMaps Pack
Ransomware Countermeasures PPT Slides Used During Course
Ransomware Countermeasures Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Ransomware Countermeasures E-Learning Course
Ransomware Countermeasures Online Video Course
Ransomware Countermeasures Essentials Audiobook
Ransomware Countermeasures Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Ransomware Countermeasures training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Ransomware Countermeasures training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Ransomware Countermeasures training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Ransomware Countermeasures course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Ransomware Countermeasures course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.