Pygmalion Motivation Course in Singapore
Pygmalion Motivation Course in Singapore
Pygmalion Motivation is..
In this Pygmalion Motivation course, participants will learn
This Pygmalion Motivation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Pygmalion Motivation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Pygmalion Motivation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Pygmalion Motivation workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Pygmalion Motivation course
- Encourage employees to work to their full potential and improve expectations of performance on the job
- Empower the employees and helps them realize their full potential in response to their supervisor’s expectations
- Help employees improve their own self-images and consequently their own self-esteem
- Guarantee successful, productive, powerful and ever-improving work performance
- Improve leadership, promote subordinate performance and give everyone the chance to make a change to find their purpose
- Understand their responsibilities and what is expected of them in terms of performance
- Give constructive feedback on how they can improve their performance and capabilities will develop and their productivity will be high
- Treat employees with confidence that their expectations will be met
- An employee will adapt his or her behavior and level of performance to meet the expectations set by their manager and the organization
- When managers have high expectations of their team members, they tend to pay more attention to them, give them more context and set more ambitious goals for them
- High expectations are constantly communicated in subtle non-verbal cues, such as body language, facial expression, eye contact, tone of voice, etc
- Key is having extremely high expectations of your people, but not so high that they themselves don’t believe in them
Below is the list of course benefits of our Pygmalion Motivation objectives
- Learn about the Pygmalion motivation and how it can be applied in a work environment
- Apply these basic principles to your performance expectations at work and get better results from your employees
- Communicate positive thinking about employees to employees and affect the performance of the employees in a positive way
- Channel the employees’ own self-expectations and get people to achieve things they thought were not possible
- Have high expectations of your team members, believe in their ability to overcome seemingly insurmountable obstacles, and help them set stretch goals
- Raise manager expectations and allocate leadership resources to subordinates in proportion to their expectations
- Rectify the underdevelopment, underutilization, and ineffective management and use of its most valuable resource
- Bring out the best in their people by helping them believe in themselves, constantly challenging them to grow and supporting them along the way
- Train and coach our people to be self-efficacious and influence employees to motivate them to work harder
- Treat subordinates in ways that lead to high performance and career satisfaction
- describe how a person will consciously or unconsciously learn of an expectation and act in a way that is consistent with that expectation
- Managers must understand this influence and how to harness it to work towards organizational goals
Below is the list of course benefits of our Pygmalion Motivation training programme content
- Impact on Productivity, the performance of the superior agents rose to meet their managers’ expectations, while that of the weaker ones declined as predicted
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies and the influence of one person’s expectations on another’s behavior is by no means a business discovery
- Pattern of failurein response to the low expectations of their supervisors who had reduced their lending authority, employees behaved in a manner that led to larger credit losses
- Power of Expectationsis the kind of treatment that communicates low expectations and leads to poor performance
- Common illusions, managers are more effective in communicating low expectations to their subordinates than in communicating high expectations to them, even though most managers believe exactly the opposite
- Impossible dreams where expectations must be made of sterner stuff than the power of positive thinking or generalized confidence in one’s subordinates—helpful as these concepts may be for some other purposes
- Secret of superiority if they have confidence in their ability to develop and stimulate subordinates to high levels of performance, they will expect much of them and will treat them with confidence that their expectations will be met
- Critical early years and their beliefs about their intellectual ability and their teachers’ expectations of them begin to harden and become more resistant to influence by others
- Key to future performance, the early years in a business organization, when young people can be strongly influenced by managerial expectations, are critical in determining future performance and career progress
- Astute selectionto identify subordinates with whom they can probably work effectively—people with whom they are compatible and whose body chemistry agrees with their own
- Developing young people because the industry’s greatest challenge by far is to rectify the underdevelopment, underutilization, and ineffective management and use of its most valuable resource
- Disillusion and turnover where subordinates’ self-confidence will grow, their capabilities will develop, and their productivity will be high
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Pygmalion Motivation course
Pygmalion Motivation Learner’s Guide
Pygmalion Motivation Key Takeaways Notes
Pygmalion Motivation Essentials Ebook
Pygmalion Motivation Course Handouts
Pygmalion Motivation 30-Day Action Plan
Pygmalion Motivation MindMaps Pack
Pygmalion Motivation PPT Slides Used During Course
Pygmalion Motivation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Pygmalion Motivation E-Learning Course
Pygmalion Motivation Online Video Course
Pygmalion Motivation Essentials Audiobook
Pygmalion Motivation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Pygmalion Motivation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Pygmalion Motivation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Pygmalion Motivation training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Pygmalion Motivation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Pygmalion Motivation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.