Purposeful Practice Course in Singapore
Purposeful Practice Course in Singapore
Purposeful Practice is..
In this Purposeful Practice course, participants will learn
This Purposeful Practice workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Purposeful Practice.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Purposeful Practice course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Purposeful Practice workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Purposeful Practice course
- Incorporate purposeful practice in developing framework for business practice.
- Apply purposeful practice at the workplace to enhance repetitive action for excellence.
- Use purposeful practice to provide extended learning to hone job skills.
- Apply purposeful practice in jobs to develop mastery of skills among staff.
- Gain knowledge on the development of focus driven purposeful practice.
- Incorporate purposeful practice to improve concentration on job skills beyond the ordinary.
- Apply knowledge gained for long-term commitment to succeed with a single goal in mind.
- Apply purposeful practice to develop activities dedicated to build competencies at workplace.
- Incorporate purposeful practice to achieve extraordinary results at the workplace.
- Build proficient and expert performances at work through purposeful practice skills.
- Apply purposeful practice to improve amount and quality of practice on a particular skill.
- Stimulate growth and record best practices from the application of purposeful practice.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Purposeful Practice objectives
- Understand the meaning of purposeful practice in corporate environments.
- Understand the significance of purposeful practice in learning in corporate contexts.
- Learn the characteristics of purposeful practice in organizations.
- Learn the categories of purposeful practice and their significance.
- Learn the essential components of purposeful practice in corporate organizations.
- Appreciate the meaning of best practices and its implication on purposeful practice among employees in corporate organizations.
- Understand the process of gaining on the job skills through purposeful practice.
- Know the best practices of purposeful practice at the workplace.
- Learn the factors to consider for purposeful practice to succeed in organizations.
- Know the pillars of purposeful practice for realizing skills mastery at the workplace.
- Understand purposeful practice and its relevant use in building expertise in work delivery.
- Understand the structure and framework of purposeful practice for organizations.
- Know the tenets of purposeful practice upon which corporate professionals operate under.
- Know the methods of assessment for evaluating the outcomes of purposeful practice in an organization.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Purposeful Practice training programme content
- What is the meaning of purposeful practice in corporate environments?
- Why is purposeful practice important in learning in corporate contexts?
- What are the characteristics of purposeful practice in organizations?
- What are the categories of purposeful practice?
- What are the essential components of purposeful practice in corporate organizations?
- What are the proven best practices of purposeful practice among employees, and their implications in corporate organizations?
- What is the process of gaining on the job skills through purposeful practice?
- Which factors should organizations consider for purposeful practice to succeed?
- What are the pillars of purposeful practice for realizing skills mastery at the workplace?
- What is the relevant use of purposeful practice in building expertise in work delivery?
- What is the structure and framework of purposeful practice for organizations?
- Under what tenets of purposeful practice do corporate professionals operate?
- What are the proven methods of evaluating the outcomes of purposeful practice in an organization?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Purposeful Practice course
Purposeful Practice Learner’s Guide
Purposeful Practice Key Takeaways Notes
Purposeful Practice Essentials Ebook
Purposeful Practice Course Handouts
Purposeful Practice 30-Day Action Plan
Purposeful Practice MindMaps Pack
Purposeful Practice PPT Slides Used During Course
Purposeful Practice Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Purposeful Practice E-Learning Course
Purposeful Practice Online Video Course
Purposeful Practice Essentials Audiobook
Purposeful Practice Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Purposeful Practice training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Purposeful Practice training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Purposeful Practice training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Purposeful Practice course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Purposeful Practice course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.