Projecting Intelligence Course in Singapore
Projecting Intelligence Course in Singapore
Intelligence can be defined as the ability to harvest and apply skills and knowledge. Therefore, projecting intelligence is passing it to others. It is unfortunate that a lot of professionals fail to project intelligence to others. Even if you are smart, you can fail to communicate with others. However, does not have to be that way. You need to learn how to comfortably and appropriately project intelligence.
You should start by understanding the social context, your body language, and appearance. Also, you have to know how to engage in conversations and relate to others positively. You have to avoid mistakes that people make daily that make others believe they are not intelligent. Your level of intelligence can be where it is, but as far as people believe and perceive you, it matters a lot. Thus, there is a need to know how to project intelligence.
When projecting intelligence, you have to understand your environment. This means the context with which you are performing or communicating. For instance, it can be a park, stadium, work, church, or school. Remember that each place has its way in which things are done. Therefore, the way you act, body language, and how you speak also matter.
When at work, you should dress in a less personal and more formal way. Your body language ought to be confident and thoughtful not very relaxed and unconscious. You should show signs of respect and look polished.
This Projecting Intelligence workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Projecting Intelligence.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Projecting Intelligence course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Projecting Intelligence workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Projecting Intelligence course
- Improve your communication skills
- Improve your professional image
- Improve your self-esteem
- Gain more knowledge
- Make healthy relationships
- Become a better person
Below is the list of course benefits of our Projecting Intelligence objectives
- To gain understanding on how to communicate effectively in different social contexts
- Acquire effective listening skills
- Know how to speak plainly and simply without using fancy words that may be difficult to understand for others
- Improve your grammar skills
- Improve your speaking skills by speaking at a medium, reasonable pace
- How to use your body language in a manner that corresponds to your verbal communication
- Know the different tools that are readily available that can help you convey your intelligence
- How to be smart and getting to know the right dress code for you in any given social setting
- Understanding different cultures and norms within workplaces
- To respect differences among people
- Learn how to admit whenever you are wrong
- How to build trust and rapport in relationships
Below is the list of course benefits of our Projecting Intelligence training programme content
- What is projecting intelligence and its role in society
- Understanding the social context you are in
- Need to project intelligence to others
- Improving communication skills both verbal and written
- Attentive listening skills and responding attentively
- How to improve your confidence levels
- Understanding the impact of your physical appearance and the effect it has on projecting intelligence
- How to practice strategic avoidance and how you can use it to your advantage
- Common mistakes to avoid when projecting intelligence
- Understanding the role of intelligence in human’s life
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Projecting Intelligence course
Projecting Intelligence Learner’s Guide
Projecting Intelligence Key Takeaways Notes
Projecting Intelligence Essentials Ebook
Projecting Intelligence Course Handouts
Projecting Intelligence 30-Day Action Plan
Projecting Intelligence MindMaps Pack
Projecting Intelligence PPT Slides Used During Course
Projecting Intelligence Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Projecting Intelligence E-Learning Course
Projecting Intelligence Online Video Course
Projecting Intelligence Essentials Audiobook
Projecting Intelligence Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Projecting Intelligence training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Projecting Intelligence training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Projecting Intelligence training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Meet your facilitator for this Projecting Intelligence workshop
Contact us for the latest Projecting Intelligence course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Projecting Intelligence course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.