Programming Course in Singapore
Programming Course in Singapore
In this Programming course, participants will learn
This Programming workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Programming.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Programming course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Programming workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Programming course
- Understand the concepts of programming and its processes
- Adapt to effectively do the different procedures used in computer programming
- Be equipped on how relevant computer programing is on any occupations today
- Become aware of how English has become the main language used in programming
- Take advantage of using variables when writing a program
- Be ready to apply algorithms when building applications
- Be flexible in using block programming environments when creating programs
- Be able to create programs using various modern programming languages
- Be prepared to use SQL databases when developing a program
- Acquire ways to use HTML and build websites and designs
- Know necessary soft-skills needed as a computer programmer
Below is the list of course objectives of our Programming course
- Explore Computer Programming concepts and why it is needed today
- Present the different procedures used in computer programming
- Observe how connected computer programming is to everyday technologies
- Analyze why English is used as the main language in most programming applications
- Describe what a variable is and its uses in computer programming
- Showcase the need to study algorithms and the effective ways to use it
- Test programs that use block programming environments
- Inspect the modern programming languages used in developing software applications
- Discuss the ways to use SQL database and how relevant it is for programmers
- Model the ways to use HTML and build websites and designs
- Illustrate the necessary soft-skills needed as a computer programmer
Below is the list of course content of our Programming training course
- Understanding the concepts of programming and its processes
- Knowing the different steps and processes involved in Programing
- Why learning computer programming is a needed skill today
- How the English language is used in most programming software
- Using variables and the basic ways to apply it
- What are algorithms and how they are used in programming
- Environments using blocks and the benefits of learning it
- Fundamental knowledge on modern programming languages and how to use it
- Learning to use SQL databases and how it is applied in programming
- Presenting HTML uses and its applications online
- Becoming a team player and how to develop proper soft skills as a programmer
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Programming course
Programming Learner’s Guide
Programming Key Takeaways Notes
Programming Essentials Ebook
Programming Course Handouts
Programming 30-Day Action Plan
Programming MindMaps Pack
Programming PPT Slides Used During Course
Programming Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Programming E-Learning Course
Programming Online Video Course
Programming Essentials Audiobook
Programming Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Programming training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Programming training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Programming training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Programming course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Programming course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.