Procurement Management Course in Singapore
Procurement Management Course in Singapore
Procurement is how businesses acquire goods for continuous operation. Reliable procurement management is essential for a firm to spend wisely in buying from suppliers. Factors are to be considered when setting up a system for procurement management. Find out in this article what these factors are and how it could help your firm in practical procurement management.
This Procurement Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Procurement Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Procurement Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Procurement Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Procurement Management course
- Improves the savings of the organizations
- Improves the efficiency and preparedness of the company
- Enhances the innovation capacity of the organizations
- Improves the procurement process
- Enhances the financial performance of organizations
- Promotes the operational cost savings of company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Procurement Management course
- Understand the concept of procurement management
- Understand the different responsibilities of organizations regarding procurement management
- Analyze the factors that enhances the financial performance of the organizations
- Discuss the benefits of procurement management in organization
- Identify the techniques of innovation
- Identify new business opportunities
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Procurement Management training course
- What is procurement management?
- What are the different benefits of procurement management?
- How to adopt the techniques of procurement management?
- Success stories of successful organizations adopting procurement management
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Procurement Management course
Procurement Management Learner’s Guide
Procurement Management Key Takeaways Notes
Procurement Management Essentials Ebook
Procurement Management Course Handouts
Procurement Management 30-Day Action Plan
Procurement Management MindMaps Pack
Procurement Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Procurement Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Procurement Management E-Learning Course
Procurement Management Online Video Course
Procurement Management Essentials Audiobook
Procurement Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Procurement Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Procurement Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Procurement Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Procurement Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Procurement Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.