Private Equity Masterclass Course in Singapore
Private Equity Masterclass Course in Singapore
Private Equity Masterclass is..
In this Private Equity Masterclass course, participants will learn
This Private Equity Masterclass workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Private Equity Masterclass.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Private Equity Masterclass course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Private Equity Masterclass workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Private Equity Masterclass course
- Grasp the complete concepts of private equity
- Acquire the different insights on how private equity can influence today’s market
- Adapt to the different investment that can increase value for private equity
- Know how private equity can develop in the passing of time
- Apply private equity strategies and how to use it effectively in organizations
- Be familiar on the different classic sources used in traditional private equity
- Understand how to do fundamental analysis on corporations that apply effective private equity
- Have a clear understanding of the different transaction types and its benefits and uses
- Comprehend the roles of transaction structure in an organization and how to set effective funding
- Be equipped in using the different equity deals and leveraged buyouts
- Show expert knowledge in the different key issues in transaction execution
- Have a thorough background on how the largest investors are promoted by emerging markets
Below is the list of course benefits of our Private Equity Masterclass objectives
- Present the importance of Private Equity
- Explore the conditions of how private equity can influence today’s financial market
- Explain how the investments in private equity can create more value
- List the ways how private equity develops in time
- Showcase the different investment strategies used in private
- Enumerate the classic sources of traditional private equity
- Describe what fundamental analysis is and how it relates to private equity
- Inspect the different types of transactions used in private equity
- Conceptualize the roles of funding in private equity as well as the roles of different transaction structures
- Examine the different ways to analyze private equity deals
- Discuss the different key issues in transaction execution
- Formulate the insights that can be derived from studying a markets private equity
Below is the list of course benefits of our Private Equity Masterclass training programme content
- Defining what is private equity
- How private equity influence today’s financial market
- Describing how private equity investments create value
- How private equity develop in time
- Private equity investment strategies used in doing business deals
- Understanding what are the classic sources of traditional private equity
- What is fundamental analysis in the context of private equity
- What are the transactions types in private equity
- What is the role of transaction structure and funding in private equity
- Analysing the different private equity deals and leveraged buyouts
- Learning the different key issues in transaction execution
- Presenting the practical insights that can be learned from emerging markets private equity’s largest investors
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Private Equity Masterclass course
Private Equity Masterclass Learner’s Guide
Private Equity Masterclass Key Takeaways Notes
Private Equity Masterclass Essentials Ebook
Private Equity Masterclass Course Handouts
Private Equity Masterclass 30-Day Action Plan
Private Equity Masterclass MindMaps Pack
Private Equity Masterclass PPT Slides Used During Course
Private Equity Masterclass Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Private Equity Masterclass E-Learning Course
Private Equity Masterclass Online Video Course
Private Equity Masterclass Essentials Audiobook
Private Equity Masterclass Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Private Equity Masterclass training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Private Equity Masterclass training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Private Equity Masterclass training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Private Equity Masterclass course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Private Equity Masterclass course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.