Prioritization Course in Singapore
Prioritization is the art of performing activities in the order of their importance and priority. It is a principle of doing ‘first things first’. Prioritizing work starts with the basic concept of planning all the details of tasks beforehand. These include analyzing the time requirements, budgets, work force and other resources requirement. After planning of tasks, these are then prioritized. Most important tasks are performed in the first phase, then the urgent but less important tasks and finally the remaining time is spent on unimportant tasks.
This course provides an opportunity to employees to prioritize and plan their tasks properly. This course shall also discuss the relevance of prioritization of tasks to the quality and productivity of the work. Prioritization decreases the risk of shortcomings and inability to meet the crucial deadlines.
This prioritization workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their prioritization.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this prioritization course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this prioritization workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our prioritization course
- Define the desire, purpose and goals of employees at professional and personal levels
- Reduces the inevitable pain and frustration of employees
- Identify the right tools for the job
- Enable the employees to meet the crucial deadlines and cut-offs
- Learn from the failures and arrange tasks in the order of their priority & urgency
- Enable employees to delegate tasks to subordinates
Below is the list of course objectives of our prioritization course
- Identify important tasks that are crucial for organization such as upcoming deadlines or projects
- Assess the business value of the important tasks
- Set realistic goals for completion of the tasks
- Learn to delegate tasks and say ‘no’ to unnecessary favors
- Determine the budget and time requirements in the initial phases
- Use different prioritization techniques at the work place
- Assess the suitability of different prioritization techniques
- Adopt the best practices in the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our prioritization training course
- Understand the concept of prioritization
- What are the benefits of prioritization?
- Setting budget and time requirements for various tasks
- Different prioritization techniques used in the business models
- Assessing suitability of the prioritization techniques
- Chooses the best suitable technique at the work place
- Consider the stakeholder’s prioritization regarding the tasks as well
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the prioritization course
Prioritization Learner’s Guide
Prioritization Key Takeaways Notes
Prioritization Essentials Ebook
Prioritization Course Handouts
Prioritization 30-Day Action Plan
Prioritization MindMaps Pack
Prioritization PPT Slides Used During Course
Prioritization Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Prioritization E-Learning Course
Prioritization Online Video Course
Prioritization Essentials Audiobook
Prioritization Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this prioritization training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online prioritization training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this prioritization training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest prioritization course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this prioritization course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.