Preventing Perfectionism Course in Singapore
Preventing Perfectionism Course in Singapore
Perfectionism is a characteristic or a trait that makes one’s life an endless report card on the looks or accomplishments. An enduring and fast track to unhappiness, it is commonly accompanied by eating disorders and depression. Perfectionism becomes toxic because as one desires success, he or she is focused more on avoiding failure. This results in a negative orientation.
You should note that perfection is impossibility in reality, an abstraction, and results in procrastination. There is a huge difference between demanding perfection and striving for excellence. Over the last few decades, perfectionism has increased among young people, with no regard for culture or gender. Underlying reasons for this trend are not understood well, but greater professional and academic competition are some of them, along with the pervasive nature of social media.
Perfectionism puts a lot of pressure one to meet the high standards that influence the way you think about yourself. Most people consider setting high standards a great thing. Striving to achieve excellence can show you that you have the strength of character and good work ethic. Scientific studies show that some parts of perfectionism are helpful, while others are not. Thus, the right preventing perfectionism program should help you identify the unhelpful parts and work on that. In this way, you can get satisfaction from the achievements you make and live a fulfilling life.
This Preventing Perfectionism workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Preventing Perfectionism.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Preventing Perfectionism course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Preventing Perfectionism workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Preventing Perfectionism course
- Overcome frustration
- Avoid procrastination
- Do away with low self-esteem
- Do away with depression and anxiety
- Become a success-oriented person and not a perfectionist
- Know how to set goals and achieve them
Below is the list of course objectives of our Preventing Perfectionism course
- Know how to set realistic goals that can be accomplished in the given amount of time you have
- Estimate your positive feelings when you approach something from a success-oriented person approach
- Make changes in your behaviour to shift you to become a success-oriented person
- Put time in your schedule to just relax and get away from the pressure of working always
- Share your feelings and thoughts with your friends and ask them to give you feedback
- Know how to deal with both negative and positive feedback
- Practice to accept imperfection in others and tell them how you care
- Let go the feeling of being responsible for other people’s feelings and actions and the outcome of events that you do not control.
- Learn to let go old beliefs and messages taught by friends and families about the need to be a perfectionist
- Replace your unproductive thoughts with more realistic, positive thoughts
- Stop basing your external accomplishments and self-esteem and other’s perceptions of you
- Be honest with yourself and understand the negative effects of your perfectionism
Below is the list of course content of our Preventing Perfectionism training course
- Learn how to recognize perfectionism and figure out whether you have a problem with it
- Learn how to set realistic expectations and goals rather than being constantly disappointed
- How to practice self-compassion rather than criticizing yourself
- Adopting a growth mind-set to appreciate failures
- Know how to focus on your character and do not let accomplishments define you
- Enjoy the process rather than focusing on the end-result
- How to be true to yourself without pleasing every person
- Learn various techniques to use in challenging negative thoughts
- Avoid overworking
- Know your worth without doing comparisons with others
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Preventing Perfectionism course
Preventing Perfectionism Learner’s Guide
Preventing Perfectionism Key Takeaways Notes
Preventing Perfectionism Essentials Ebook
Preventing Perfectionism Course Handouts
Preventing Perfectionism 30-Day Action Plan
Preventing Perfectionism MindMaps Pack
Preventing Perfectionism PPT Slides Used During Course
Preventing Perfectionism Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Preventing Perfectionism E-Learning Course
Preventing Perfectionism Online Video Course
Preventing Perfectionism Essentials Audiobook
Preventing Perfectionism Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Preventing Perfectionism training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Preventing Perfectionism training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Preventing Perfectionism training course
Contact us for the latest Preventing Perfectionism course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Preventing Perfectionism course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.