Porter’S Value Chain Course in Singapore
Porter’S Value Chain Course in Singapore
In this article, we will look at how companies use Porter’s Value Chain Model to use materials and turn them into something useful. This value chain model indicates a set of activities that a firm implements to create products and services to the market. The chain includes Inbound Logistics, Operations, Outbound Logistics, Marketing and Sales, and Service.
This Porter’S Value Chain workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Porter’S Value Chain.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Porter’S Value Chain course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Porter’S Value Chain workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Porter’S Value Chain course
- Helps translate the broad customer needs into definite and smaller attainable items
- Improves the brand reputation of business
- Enhances the customer-base and customer loyalty
- Provides a competitive edge to the business
- Increases productivity and sales of a company
- Enable organizations to identify the basic and distinguishing characteristics to be met
Below is the list of course objectives of our Porter’S Value Chain course
- Understand the concept of Porter’s Value Chain
- Appreciate the importance of customers satisfaction for the business
- Learn the effective method of enhancing the quality of products and services
- Learn the shortcomings of the products
- Comprehend the effect of customer satisfaction on the profitability of organizations
- Enhance the professionalism of the employees
- Shift the attention of businesses to customer satisfaction
Below is the list of course content of our Porter’S Value Chain training course
- What is Porter’s Value Chain?
- How it effects the profitability of organizations?
- Role of organizations in overcoming problems faced by customers
- Improve the reputation of the business
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Porter’S Value Chain course
Porter’S Value Chain Learner’s Guide
Porter’S Value Chain Key Takeaways Notes
Porter’S Value Chain Essentials Ebook
Porter’S Value Chain Course Handouts
Porter’S Value Chain 30-Day Action Plan
Porter’S Value Chain MindMaps Pack
Porter’S Value Chain PPT Slides Used During Course
Porter’S Value Chain Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Porter’S Value Chain E-Learning Course
Porter’S Value Chain Online Video Course
Porter’S Value Chain Essentials Audiobook
Porter’S Value Chain Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Porter’S Value Chain training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Porter’S Value Chain training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Porter’S Value Chain training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Porter’S Value Chain course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Porter’S Value Chain course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.