Planning For A Crisis Course in Singapore
Planning For A Crisis Course in Singapore
Business crises are part of the everyday business realities. Planning and anticipating them in advance is a proactive way of managing and controlling possible losses. Any perceived crisis should be dealt with as swiftly as possible and should have its own managing protocol to minimize any damages that could occur.
This Planning For A Crisis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Planning For A Crisis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Planning For A Crisis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Planning For A Crisis workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Planning For A Crisis course
- Increases the safety and well-being of the employees
- Increases the reputation of the company in the public
- Increases productivity and reduces the downtime
- Gives peace of mind to the executives and employees
- Reduces the number of disruptions in the workplace
Below is the list of course objectives of our Planning For A Crisis course
- Understand the need of planning of crisis
- Discuss the different types of crisis a company can face
- Identify the benefits of crisis management plans
- Determine the importance of safety and health of employees for an organization
- Identify the impact on the reputation of the company in case of a crisis
- Crisis management training and mentorship programs at work
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Planning For A Crisis training course
- What are the different types of crisis a company can face?
- How to adopt a pro-active approach in handling crisis?
- How to draft an extensive crisis management plan?
- Howcrisis management does ensures proper working of the company?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Planning For A Crisis course
Planning For A Crisis Learner’s Guide
Planning For A Crisis Key Takeaways Notes
Planning For A Crisis Essentials Ebook
Planning For A Crisis Course Handouts
Planning For A Crisis 30-Day Action Plan
Planning For A Crisis MindMaps Pack
Planning For A Crisis PPT Slides Used During Course
Planning For A Crisis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Planning For A Crisis E-Learning Course
Planning For A Crisis Online Video Course
Planning For A Crisis Essentials Audiobook
Planning For A Crisis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Planning For A Crisis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Planning For A Crisis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Planning For A Crisis training course
Contact us for the latest Planning For A Crisis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Planning For A Crisis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.