Planning For A Crisis Course in Singapore
Planning For A Crisis Course in Singapore
Planning For A Crisis is..
In this Planning For A Crisis course, participants will learn
This Planning For A Crisis workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Planning For A Crisis.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Planning For A Crisis course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Planning For A Crisis workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Planning For A Crisis course
- Increases the safety and well-being of the employees
- Increases the reputation of the company in the public
- Increases productivity and reduces the downtime
- Gives peace of mind to the executives and employees
- Reduces the number of disruptions in the workplace
Below is the list of course benefits of our Planning For A Crisis objectives
- Understand the need of planning of crisis
- Discuss the different types of crisis a company can face
- Identify the benefits of crisis management plans
- Determine the importance of safety and health of employees for an organization
- Identify the impact on the reputation of the company in case of a crisis
- Crisis management training and mentorship programs at work
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Planning For A Crisis training programme content
- What are the different types of crisis a company can face?
- How to adopt a pro-active approach in handling crisis?
- How to draft an extensive crisis management plan?
- Howcrisis management does ensures proper working of the company?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Planning For A Crisis course
Planning For A Crisis Learner’s Guide
Planning For A Crisis Key Takeaways Notes
Planning For A Crisis Essentials Ebook
Planning For A Crisis Course Handouts
Planning For A Crisis 30-Day Action Plan
Planning For A Crisis MindMaps Pack
Planning For A Crisis PPT Slides Used During Course
Planning For A Crisis Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Planning For A Crisis E-Learning Course
Planning For A Crisis Online Video Course
Planning For A Crisis Essentials Audiobook
Planning For A Crisis Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Planning For A Crisis training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Planning For A Crisis training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Planning For A Crisis training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Planning For A Crisis course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Planning For A Crisis course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.