Performance Management Course in Singapore
Performance Management Course in Singapore
Performance Management is..
In this Performance Management course, participants will learn
This Performance Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Performance Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Performance Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Performance Management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Performance Management course
- Know the concepts of performance management and its benefits to the company
- Gain the means to promote and improve employees through performance management
- Develop the ways of creating a job-oriented performance management process
- Apply effective methods and strategies of creating tasks that provide feedback to employees
- Learn the ways to get the acquire the needed legal documents for performance management
- Understand the benefits of having a department solely tasked to check and assess employee’s performance
- Be prepared to have the ways to assess quality assurance department and its effectivity in coaching employees
- Be flexible and apply effective coaching strategies regardless of the circumstance
- Master simple methods of coaching and the strategies that can be used on employees
- Be ready to give guidance and direction through specified tasks and activities
- Use positive feedback through proven techniques and principles
- Have the ability to create a performance assessment form
Below is the list of course objectives of our Performance Management course
- Acquire the knowledge of the policies involved in a Performance Appraisals Procedure
- Be able to create performance appraisals procedure and objectives
- Gain the capability to do the steps to Appraise employee performances
- Be ready to create managers who can communicate effectively to inform management about their employees growth
- Know how to interview for performance appraisals
- Know how to identify and effective Performance Requirements for employees to reach for
- Grasp the ways how different managers can add their feedbacks in the appraisal process
- Use performance appraisals with the right frequency and timing
- Apply the techniques to encourage employees for transparency and visibility
- Show expert knowledge on effective monitoring of employees for appraisals
- Create an effective presentation on how performances is reviewed and its rewards
- Use upward appraisals in an effective manner for the benefit of the team
Below is the list of course content of our Performance Management training course
- What is Performance management and how it can contribute to the company
- Understanding how to promote and improve employees through performance management
- Creating a job-specific performance management plan to keep employees in line with goals
- Effective ways to monitor and provide feedback to employees
- How to get the needed legal documents that address performance and offences of employees
- Forming a committee made up of leaders to assess performance management
- Assigning a department that focuses on the results of performance management for assessment
- Learning the performance management cycle and the related task involved
- Presenting effective coaching strategies for the development of team performance
- Giving guidance and direction to do assigned tasks and activities
- Why positive feedback is necessary for a team to grow and develop
- Developing a performance assessment form to improve assessment
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Performance Management course
Performance Management Learner’s Guide
Performance Management Key Takeaways Notes
Performance Management Essentials Ebook
Performance Management Course Handouts
Performance Management 30-Day Action Plan
Performance Management MindMaps Pack
Performance Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Performance Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Performance Management E-Learning Course
Performance Management Online Video Course
Performance Management Essentials Audiobook
Performance Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Performance Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Performance Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Performance Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Performance Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Performance Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.