Path-Goal Theory Course in Singapore
Path-Goal Theory Course in Singapore
Path-Goal Theory is..
In this Path-Goal Theory course, participants will learn
This Path-Goal Theory workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Path-Goal Theory.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Path-Goal Theory course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Path-Goal Theory workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Path-Goal Theory course
- Enable participants to respond in the scenario of emergency situations
- Participants learn a flexible technique
- Inform the participants of easy to understand ideas
- Assists the leaders to work on their flaws
- Enhances the chances of career progression and timely promotion
Below is the list of course benefits of our Path-Goal Theory objectives
- Understand the path-goal theory in detail
- Learn the different styles of leadership
- Learn how to apply different styles in practical scenarios
- Identify the techniques to identify the right path for the sub-ordinates
- Inculcate the traits to remove the hurdles in the path way
- Learn the benefits of rewarding the sub-ordinates when they achieve certain benchmarks
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Path-Goal Theory training programme content
- What is the path-goal theory?
- How the leader assists in setting the right path for sub-ordinates?
- How the leader can reward the employees when they achieve the targets?
- How to remove the hurdles of the pathway?
- What are the different leadership styles and their characteristics?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Path-Goal Theory course
Path-Goal Theory Learner’s Guide
Path-Goal Theory Key Takeaways Notes
Path-Goal Theory Essentials Ebook
Path-Goal Theory Course Handouts
Path-Goal Theory 30-Day Action Plan
Path-Goal Theory MindMaps Pack
Path-Goal Theory PPT Slides Used During Course
Path-Goal Theory Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Path-Goal Theory E-Learning Course
Path-Goal Theory Online Video Course
Path-Goal Theory Essentials Audiobook
Path-Goal Theory Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Path-Goal Theory training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Path-Goal Theory training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Path-Goal Theory training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Path-Goal Theory course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Path-Goal Theory course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.