Path-Goal Theory Course in Singapore
Path-Goal Theory Course in Singapore
The Path-Goal Theory of leadership, developed by Robert House and Terence Mitchell, is a useful concept for situational leadership where leaders adjust their behaviors to complement that of their followers. This leadership approach also stipulates that leaders are supposed to make up for the deficiencies of their followers.
This Path-Goal Theory workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Path-Goal Theory.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Path-Goal Theory course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Path-Goal Theory workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Path-Goal Theory course
- Enable participants to respond in the scenario of emergency situations
- Participants learn a flexible technique
- Inform the participants of easy to understand ideas
- Assists the leaders to work on their flaws
- Enhances the chances of career progression and timely promotion
Below is the list of course objectives of our Path-Goal Theory course
- Understand the path-goal theory in detail
- Learn the different styles of leadership
- Learn how to apply different styles in practical scenarios
- Identify the techniques to identify the right path for the sub-ordinates
- Inculcate the traits to remove the hurdles in the path way
- Learn the benefits of rewarding the sub-ordinates when they achieve certain benchmarks
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Path-Goal Theory training course
- What is the path-goal theory?
- How the leader assists in setting the right path for sub-ordinates?
- How the leader can reward the employees when they achieve the targets?
- How to remove the hurdles of the pathway?
- What are the different leadership styles and their characteristics?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Path-Goal Theory course
Path-Goal Theory Learner’s Guide
Path-Goal Theory Key Takeaways Notes
Path-Goal Theory Essentials Ebook
Path-Goal Theory Course Handouts
Path-Goal Theory 30-Day Action Plan
Path-Goal Theory MindMaps Pack
Path-Goal Theory PPT Slides Used During Course
Path-Goal Theory Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Path-Goal Theory E-Learning Course
Path-Goal Theory Online Video Course
Path-Goal Theory Essentials Audiobook
Path-Goal Theory Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Path-Goal Theory training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Path-Goal Theory training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Path-Goal Theory training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Path-Goal Theory course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Path-Goal Theory course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.