Ways to Overcome a Fear of Networking are certified methods to be comfortable in connecting and building networks necessary for business people and entrepreneurs. Networking is a socioeconomic business activity that forms business relationships, and recognizes, creates, or acts upon business opportunities in order to share relevant information and seek ventures among potential partners. Every business professional has to be able to conduct networking activities to succeed in their career or business.
Duration: 120 minutes
- Learn how to build substantial networks
- Develop strategies in managing nervousness or fear
- Gain insights on how to initiate contact-building
- Exhibit confidence in body language
- Overcome the fear of interacting and networking with other business professionals
- Manage personal emotions to achieve the goal of networking with other business professionals