Overcoming Fear Of Failure Course in Singapore
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Course in Singapore
While fear of failure is something we’re all familiar with, facing what’s causing it could instantly lift the roadblocks (e.g., the job opportunities you let pass, the training you didn’t take, and so on) that’s been holding you back. Here are steps to help you identify your fears and get over them once and for all.
This Overcoming Fear Of Failure workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Overcoming Fear Of Failure.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Overcoming Fear Of Failure course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Overcoming Fear Of Failure workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Overcoming Fear Of Failure course
- Gives strength to achieve challenging goals
- Enables individuals to understand their areas of strengths
- Enhances self-worth and confidence of employees
- Improves communication with office colleagues, family members and friends
- Removes the anxiety of employees
- Improves mental and physical health
- Reduces unnecessary energy drain of individuals
Below is the list of course objectives of our Overcoming Fear Of Failure course
- Understand the term ‘fear’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the scenarios leading to repeated failure
- Analyze the level of self-worth and esteem of employee
- Conduct proper training sessions and mentoring programs to help employees
- Determine how to effectively handle the fear of failure
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course content of our Overcoming Fear Of Failure training course
- What is fear of failure?
- What causes fear of failure in employees?
- What are the effective techniques that can be employed in workplace to reduce the fear of failure?
- Why is it important to learn to manage fear of failure?
- How successful individuals have faced the fear of failure in their life?
- Communication within organization regarding counselling and stress management
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Overcoming Fear Of Failure course
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Learner’s Guide
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Key Takeaways Notes
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Essentials Ebook
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Course Handouts
Overcoming Fear Of Failure 30-Day Action Plan
Overcoming Fear Of Failure MindMaps Pack
Overcoming Fear Of Failure PPT Slides Used During Course
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Overcoming Fear Of Failure E-Learning Course
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Online Video Course
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Essentials Audiobook
Overcoming Fear Of Failure Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Overcoming Fear Of Failure training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Overcoming Fear Of Failure training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Overcoming Fear Of Failure training course
Contact us for the latest Overcoming Fear Of Failure course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Overcoming Fear Of Failure course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.