Out Of The Box Thinking Course in Singapore
Out Of The Box Thinking Course in Singapore
Thinking outside the box is a phrase that became popular because of a nine-dot puzzle created by John Adair in 1969. It required a unique approach. One that makes a, remarkably, the structured brain finds difficult to solve.
Thinking out of the box is Lateral Thinking in action. It is a metaphor that nudges individuals to look for alternative answers from different or unusual viewpoints. It is a skill that computers can’t do for human beings since they depend on programmers to provide the final algorithms.
This skill is quite popular with management and business owners, however, seldom is it implemented or taken seriously. Studies have shown that out of 1,000 surveyed employees only 29% had responded that their companies are open to radical ideas brought by thinking out of the box while 42% said they are not open at all and 32% are open sometimes. Companies push their interest in business-changing platforms, and, innovative agendas but there is a gap in what is being said and done.
In applying this skill, individuals need to continuously question the status quo, pre-set standards, and societal norms. This step sparks question, aggression, hesitation, and, doubt. Ergo, it takes time and effort to convince people to engage and accept new ideas. Individuals, also, need to gain a broader perspective of matters at hand. It is still important to expose oneself with is current, so, it can open up new paths and revelations later. Uncanny concepts and ideas shouldn’t be prejudged and labelled as irrelevant, immediately, as these could lead to a whole new idea when used correctly. Engaging with a team can, also, be a way to think outside the box. Human beings are unique and see various things differently. Combining and collaborating such ideas and views can be beneficial in finding new results.
This course will practice the creative thinker within individuals. They will engage in hands-on activities to solve puzzles and problems in unexpected methods and practices.
This Out Of The Box Thinking workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Out Of The Box Thinking.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Out Of The Box Thinking course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Out Of The Box Thinking workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Out Of The Box Thinking course
- Improve creativity in individuals,
- Open new opportunities for companies and businesses.
- Increase individual or employee engagement in team bound activities.
- Boost morale and self-esteem of different minded individuals and employees.
- Improve the focus of employees and individuals on delivering results.
- Enables individuals to take risks.
- Encourages individuals to learn from past mistakes and continue striving for the anticipated results.
- Study current practices and standards.
- Explore interesting ideas from external references.
- Expose individuals to puzzles that required thinking out of the box.
- Interact with colleagues to broaden perspective.
- Observe a competitor’s methodologies.
- Avoid, completely, shutting down unusual ideas.
- Provide opportunities to individuals with out of this world ideas.
- Discover individuals with a knack of thinking outside the box.
- Defend radical ideas to companies.
- Identify techniques to solidify new ideas.
- Demonstrate the new idea to companies.
- Examine successful companies who made it by using out of the box thinking.
- What Does “Think Outside of the Box” Mean?
- Ways to Think Outside the Box More Often.
- Advantages of Thinking Outside the Box.
- What are the current practices and standards the company has?
- Which companies have successfully incorporated out of the box thinking?
- How do you convince management or companies to give new ideas a chance?
- Group activity to solve riddles and puzzles.
- Solve the Nine Dot Puzzle.
- What are the competitor’s advantages to me?
- How do you solidify new resulting ideas?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Out Of The Box Thinking course
Out Of The Box Thinking Learner’s Guide
Out Of The Box Thinking Key Takeaways Notes
Out Of The Box Thinking Essentials Ebook
Out Of The Box Thinking Course Handouts
Out Of The Box Thinking 30-Day Action Plan
Out Of The Box Thinking MindMaps Pack
Out Of The Box Thinking PPT Slides Used During Course
Out Of The Box Thinking Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Out Of The Box Thinking E-Learning Course
Out Of The Box Thinking Online Video Course
Out Of The Box Thinking Essentials Audiobook
Out Of The Box Thinking Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Out Of The Box Thinking training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Out Of The Box Thinking training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Out Of The Box Thinking training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Out Of The Box Thinking course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Out Of The Box Thinking course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.