Online Privacy Course in Singapore
Online Privacy Course in Singapore
Online Privacy is..
In this Online Privacy course, participants will learn
This Online Privacy workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Online Privacy.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Online Privacy course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Online Privacy workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Online Privacy course
- Learn the why’s of online privacy and the dangers that circulate the web
- Develop a thorough understanding of online tracking and its reach today
- Grasp the ability to protect you online profiles connected on your mobile devices
- Apply techniques to minimize social media in gathering your information
- Attain the skills to ensure that your online information is not stolen
- Understand how to effectively guard your accounts from getting hacked
- Gain understanding in maximizing passwords strength and other methods to strengthen it
- Learn the importance of using VPN services for further protection
- Understand how malware attacks works and what you can do to avoid it
- Have the ability to use unconventional browsers such as private browsers and tracking-free search engines
- Use emails in a way that you cannot be phished for information
- Achieve understanding on the online policies and website application and how to ensure your security
Below is the list of course benefits of our Online Privacy objectives
- Understand the need for online privacy and what factors could harm us
- Have an understanding of the concept of online tracking
- Have the ability to protect you online privacy on mobile devices
- Use social media effectively to minimize information leakage
- Be motivated to follow privacy practices that can keep your information from being stolen
- Adapt to the online dangers of getting your accounts hack by taking the necessary security steps
- Experience the ways to maximize password protection and maximize security
- Be equipped with the knowledge of using VPN services
- Achieve the means to maximize protection against malware attacks
- Gain the skill to use private browsers and use search engines that do not track data
- Effectively use emails without falling for phishing scams and other hacking attacks
- Grasp the privacy policies of websites and applications
Below is the list of course benefits of our Online Privacy training programme content
- The need to protect online privacy and how it can be used to harm us
- Understanding the concept of online tracking and its role in online privacy
- Learning to protect your online privacy in using mobile applications
- How social media are used to gather customer preference
- Practices to follow in order to avoid dangers of getting your information stolen
- Protecting your social accounts from getting hacked
- Understanding the concept of passwords and how to maximize your online privacy using it
- The importance of using VPN services for further protection
- Ensuring malware protection an proper cookie management
- Using private browsers and tracking-free search engines
- Avoiding phishing emails and other possible hacking approaches
- What are the online privacy policies of websites and applications?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Online Privacy course
Online Privacy Learner’s Guide
Online Privacy Key Takeaways Notes
Online Privacy Essentials Ebook
Online Privacy Course Handouts
Online Privacy 30-Day Action Plan
Online Privacy MindMaps Pack
Online Privacy PPT Slides Used During Course
Online Privacy Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Online Privacy E-Learning Course
Online Privacy Online Video Course
Online Privacy Essentials Audiobook
Online Privacy Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Online Privacy training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Online Privacy training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Online Privacy training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Online Privacy course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Online Privacy course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.