Multitasking Course in Singapore
Multitasking refers to performance of different tasks at the same time in order to reduce time. Few masses are in favor of multitasking approach however there are few individuals who prefer to stick to performing one specialized activity at a time policy.
In this course, participants will learn the merits and demerits of multitasking in the corporate world. Multitasking might include dual tasking or task switching. Generally the trend of encouraging employees to multitask in the workplace is deemed to be a commendable activity. However there are numerous drawbacks of multitasking. All these will be discussed in detail in this course.
This multitasking workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their multitasking.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this multitasking course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this multitasking workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our multitasking course
- Understand the pros and cons of multitasking in the corporate world
- Learn to perform proper and efficient multitasking
- Develop the skills of identifying tasks that require full attention
- Create effective tools for management of numerous tasks at the same time
- Learn to maintain the peace of mind in the complex working environment
- Learn to delegate tasks that are urgent but not important
Below is the list of course objectives of our multitasking course
- Establishing the relevance of multitasking in the modern day business organizations
- Adopting the best practices of the organizations
- Enabling participants to achieve their short-term and long-term goals
- Selecting the most important tasks every day to be performed first
- Making the technology benefit the employees
- Allow time to relax and rewind the energy in the daily routine
- Perform multitasking effectively so that it does not induce more stress in individuals
Below is the list of course content of our multitasking training course
- What is multitasking?
- Is multitasking beneficial or detrimental in the today’s business environments?
- What are the ideal scenarios for multitasking?
- Analyzing the impact of multitasking on the personality and reputation of the employee
- Discussing best practices in multitasking
- Discussing the categories where multitasking is not preferable
- Learning to keep a to-do-list
- Case study
Each participant will receive the following materials for the multitasking course
Multitasking Learner’s Guide
Multitasking Key Takeaways Notes
Multitasking Essentials Ebook
Multitasking Course Handouts
Multitasking 30-Day Action Plan
Multitasking MindMaps Pack
Multitasking PPT Slides Used During Course
Multitasking Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Multitasking E-Learning Course
Multitasking Online Video Course
Multitasking Essentials Audiobook
Multitasking Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this multitasking training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online multitasking training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this multitasking training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest multitasking course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this multitasking course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.