Motivational Maps Course in Singapore
Motivational Maps Course in Singapore
Motivation is the word derived from the word “motive” which implies needs, wants, desires or drives inside the people. It is the way towards invigorating individuals to actions to achieve the objectives. One of the most essential functions is to create willingness among the employees to perform in the best of their abilities. Therefore, the role of a leader is to arouse interest in the performance of employees in their jobs.
Motivation emerges from self-concept, thoughts and beliefs, expectations and personality. Motivation is something when your core needs are met. As an employer of the 21st century, motivating employees to perform different operations is essential.
Abraham Maslow’s hierarchy of needs theory describes motivation as an achievement. When the persons, physiological needs, safety, belonging, self- esteem and self-actualization are fulfilled, the person feels motivated. This theory was presented to study the behaviour of individuals and is successfully implied in organizations to understand employee’s behaviour.
The employer has to look upon the motivational map taking guidance from the theory of the motivation which is based on three clusters of motivation: Motivation through Relationships, motivation through achievements and Motivation through individual growth.
This course is very helpful for organizational heads and the top hierarchy of an enterprise such as the CEO and directors. In this course, you will learn the three clusters of motivation mentioned above. This course will also enable you to handle different employees according to their relevant fields and experience and how to motivate them to perform well in their interested fields. As an employer, you will learn to fit the employees and to manage them according to their ability. Learn to understand employee behaviours and how to utilize their talents and skills.
This Motivational Maps workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Motivational Maps.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Motivational Maps course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Motivational Maps workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Motivational Maps course
- Increased number of motivated staff.
- Improvement in the rate of employee commitment.
- Encouraged to enhance self awareness.
- Provide better selection choices.
- Increase productivity and a greater level of success.
- Expand the chances to achieve the essential goal in a limited time.
- Strong the relationship in team management.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Motivational Maps course
- Increase company productivity level.
- Gain more customer satisfaction.
- Built motivation through associations.
- Enables the organizations to reduce the recruitment costs.
- Encourage to improve the company’s position.
- Possible increase in net asset value.
- Encourage workers to experience the knowledge they’re getting.
- Accomplish at a personal level to share to grow.
- Allow obtaining active, moderate aims.
- Help inform processes such as administration, Selection, setting the strategy and Performance Management.
- Allow developing motivation through individual growth.
Below is the list of course content of our Motivational Maps training course
- What is motivational mapping?
- How motivational map help to learn about people motivation level?
- What is self-perception?
- What is personality profile?
- What are the benefits of the motivational map?
- Explain motivational map?
- Who can use a motivational map?
- What is the importance of using motivational mapping?
- Why companies use motivational mapping?
- How to improve the motivational level?
- What techniques are required to use the motivational map?
- What are the disadvantages of not utilising motivational map?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Motivational Maps course
Motivational Maps Learner’s Guide
Motivational Maps Key Takeaways Notes
Motivational Maps Essentials Ebook
Motivational Maps Course Handouts
Motivational Maps 30-Day Action Plan
Motivational Maps MindMaps Pack
Motivational Maps PPT Slides Used During Course
Motivational Maps Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Motivational Maps E-Learning Course
Motivational Maps Online Video Course
Motivational Maps Essentials Audiobook
Motivational Maps Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Motivational Maps training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Motivational Maps training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Motivational Maps training course
Contact us for the latest Motivational Maps course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Motivational Maps course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.