Money Management Course in Singapore
Money Management Course in Singapore
Money Management is..
In this Money Management course, participants will learn
This Money Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Money Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Money Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Money Management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Money Management course
- Have a better understanding of the fundamentals of money management
- Understand how managing money impacts life
- Be motivated to manage personal assets
- Create own financial goals for money management
- Be equipped of the basic principles in smart money management
- Gain important money management skills
- Comprehend the advantages and disadvantages of earning, spending, and saving
- Be responsible in making financial decisions
- Learn how to handle money management mistakes
- Acquire skills in managing financial risks
- Understand the role of a net worth statement in money management
- Be able to create personal budget
Below is the list of course objectives of our Money Management course
- Learn the basics of money management
- Appreciate the importance of money management
- Discuss how to take control of your finances
- Explain how limited personal financial resources affect the choices people make
- Understand how to undertake financial planning
- Enumerate essential skills for successful money management
- Analyze how important financial decisions in money management
- Discuss the importance of taking responsibility for decision made in money management
- Examine situations that show money management mistakes
- Identify current financial risks and how to protect against financial loss
- Describe what is a net worth statement
- Formulate a budget plan
Below is the list of course objectives of our Money Management training course
- What are the basic knowledge in money management
- Why do you need to manage money
- How to manage money
- What are the financial goals in managing money
- What are the principles in financial planning
- What are the skills needed for money management
- The advantages and disadvantages of earning, spending, and saving affects money management
- The need to take responsibility for personal financial decisions is a vital role
- What are the common money management mistakes
- What are the ways to manage financial risk
- What is a net worth statement
- How to create a budget
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Money Management course
Money Management Learner’s Guide
Money Management Key Takeaways Notes
Money Management Essentials Ebook
Money Management Course Handouts
Money Management 30-Day Action Plan
Money Management MindMaps Pack
Money Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Money Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Money Management E-Learning Course
Money Management Online Video Course
Money Management Essentials Audiobook
Money Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Money Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Money Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Money Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Money Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Money Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.