Mlearning Course in Singapore
Mlearning Course in Singapore
Mobile phones have progressed to become not just a device for communication but also an educational tool. M-learning, or mobile learning, combines the efficiency of the mobile phone and the convenience brought by the Internet to acquire learning tools and participate in educational interactions with others anywhere in the world.
This Mlearning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Mlearning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Mlearning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Mlearning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Mlearning course
- Learn the concepts of mLearning and its different advantages
- Understand the means of how mLearning is being applied today
- Develop effective plans for an mLearning educational program
- Grasp how to make a curriculum that may be used when creating an mLearning module
- Meet the necessary standards to create mLearning modules on different platforms
- Achieve the necessary standards to create mLearning modules on different mobile devices
- Comprehend the basic principles of creating a content outline for an mLearning course
- Have the ability to create a user-friendly design for an mLearning program
- Acquire the means to create an mLearning module for professionals
- Be able to develop mLearning program that is geared towards students
- Know the ways of using mLearning as a language teacher
- Become an expert in creating mLearning training or educational courses of all kinds
Below is the list of course objectives of our Mlearning course
- Present mLearning principles and theories that exist today
- Observe the means mLearning is being applied today
- Test a mLearning program plan and use it to develop effective strategies
- Inspect the curriculum that may be used when creating an mLearning module
- Explain the platforms that may be used and how it differs when creating an mLearning module
- Discuss the difference between Android and iOS and what to do when developing mLearning programs for these
- Examine an mLearning course outline and how to create a personalized one
- Explore an mLearning design and how to make a user-friendly app map
- Model how to create an mLearning module for working professionals
- List the ways to develop mLearning program that is geared towards students
- Showcase the means of using mLearning to teach different languages
- Describe the different education strategies to apply when creating an mLearning course
Below is the list of course content of our Mlearning training course
- Learning what is mLearning and its different advantages
- How mLearning is applied in the different sectors of society
- Drafting and strategic planning of creating an effective mLearning program
- Selecting the curriculum or program to perform mLearning
- Understand the different platforms and devices where mLearning may be applied
- Understanding the available and most effective devices that can perform excellent mLearning on
- Forming the basic content outline of the mLearning course
- Creating an mLearning design that is user friendly
- Creating an mLearning module for professional levels
- Developing an mLearning program geared towards student education
- How to use mLearning as a tool for teaching language
- Other training or educational strategies that may be applied through mLearning
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Mlearning course
Mlearning Learner’s Guide
Mlearning Key Takeaways Notes
Mlearning Essentials Ebook
Mlearning Course Handouts
Mlearning 30-Day Action Plan
Mlearning MindMaps Pack
Mlearning PPT Slides Used During Course
Mlearning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Mlearning E-Learning Course
Mlearning Online Video Course
Mlearning Essentials Audiobook
Mlearning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Mlearning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Mlearning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Mlearning training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Mlearning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Mlearning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.