Minimizing Workspace Stress Course in Singapore
Minimizing Workspace Stress Course in Singapore
Minimizing Workspace Stress is..
In this Minimizing Workspace Stress course, participants will learn
This Minimizing Workspace Stress workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Minimizing Workspace Stress.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Minimizing Workspace Stress course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Minimizing Workspace Stress workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Minimizing Workspace Stress course
- Learns to approach the daily routine tasks with proper focus of mind
- Enables participants to keep track of the to-do lists and significant tasks
- Decreases the chances of missing crucial deadlines and important benchmarks
- Enables participants not to spend important time on searching things
- Enables participants to do their jobs more productively, efficiently and effectively
- Enhances the chances of promotions and career progression
Below is the list of course benefits of our Minimizing Workspace Stress objectives
- Understand the concept of minimizing workspace stress at work
- Identify the ways of staying organized
- Develop capacity to avoid procrastination and maintain perseverance
- Manage the office desk, computer files, photos and personal files
- Understand that organizational skills are essential for job appraisals and promotions
- Help in reducing the stress level at work
- Enhances the punctuality of employees at work
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Minimizing Workspace Stress training programme content
- How to minimize workspace stress?
- What are the advantages of being organized?
- How to reduce workspace stress?
- Discuss the need of having a clean and organized workspace
- Success stories of entrepreneurs, professionals, businessmen etc.
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Minimizing Workspace Stress course
Minimizing Workspace Stress Learner’s Guide
Minimizing Workspace Stress Key Takeaways Notes
Minimizing Workspace Stress Essentials Ebook
Minimizing Workspace Stress Course Handouts
Minimizing Workspace Stress 30-Day Action Plan
Minimizing Workspace Stress MindMaps Pack
Minimizing Workspace Stress PPT Slides Used During Course
Minimizing Workspace Stress Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Minimizing Workspace Stress E-Learning Course
Minimizing Workspace Stress Online Video Course
Minimizing Workspace Stress Essentials Audiobook
Minimizing Workspace Stress Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Minimizing Workspace Stress training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Minimizing Workspace Stress training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Minimizing Workspace Stress training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Minimizing Workspace Stress course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Minimizing Workspace Stress course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.