Minimizing Distractions Course in Singapore
The diversion of focus from critical and essential duties is termed as distraction. Distraction hinders the focus of individuals at work and decreases the productive capacity. This in turn creates time management problems and increases stress and frustration among employees.
Knowles Training Institute has given the opportunity to individuals to learn how to manage distractions in their work life and become affluent and well-to-do professionals. In this course, participants will grasp the opportunity to not let distractions sabotage their abilities at work. An average employee is constantly distracted by workplace chats, emails, the urge of scrolling social media, loud co-workers etc. Eliminating distractions is an overwhelming activity at the first place but if managed properly can help you become the most successful professional.
This minimizing distractions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their minimizing distractions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this minimizing distractions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this minimizing distractions workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our minimizing distractions course
- Increases the motivation and boosts positive mindset of employees
- Enhances the control of work and management of crucial deadlines
- Improves the decision making process
- Establishes cordial and long-term relation with clients
- Gain more clarity of the goals and goal-setting process
- Produce better quality work and enhances reputation of employees
- Reduces stress and depression among employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our minimizing distractions course
- Establish the need of minimizing distractions
- Discuss internal and external distractions faced by employees
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives and faster decision making
- Get more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our minimizing distractions training course
- Explain the meaning of distractions
- Discuss different types of distractions?
- Evaluate the impact of distractions on the health and distractions of employees
- How distractions can be minimized effectively at work?
- Develop an improved work-life balance
- Understand the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Attain clarity of vision
- Create long-term and friendly relations with clients
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the minimizing distractions course
Minimizing Distractions Learner’s Guide
Minimizing Distractions Key Takeaways Notes
Minimizing Distractions Essentials Ebook
Minimizing Distractions Course Handouts
Minimizing Distractions 30-Day Action Plan
Minimizing Distractions MindMaps Pack
Minimizing Distractions PPT Slides Used During Course
Minimizing Distractions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Minimizing Distractions E-Learning Course
Minimizing Distractions Online Video Course
Minimizing Distractions Essentials Audiobook
Minimizing Distractions Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this minimizing distractions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online minimizing distractions training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this minimizing distractions training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest minimizing distractions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this minimizing distractions course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.