Market Sizing Course in Singapore
Market Sizing Course in Singapore
When you’re a budding entrepreneur, it’s easy to be carried away by your passion and believe that as long as there are willing customers to support your business, you will be able to survive. While this could be true, you need a more practical viewpoint to know which the most effective strategy you would need to use.
This Market Sizing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Market Sizing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Market Sizing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Market Sizing workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Market Sizing course
- Enable organizations to adopt strong marketing mechanisms and techniques
- Enables organizations to become more realistic and rational in decision making and planning process
- Enhances organizations goodwill in the market
- Provides competitive advantage to companies by opting best marketing strategy
- Reduces time lapses and under productivity phases of companies
Below is the list of course objectives of our Market Sizing course
- Understand the backdrop of market sizing
- Understand the different approaches of market sizing
- Discuss the need of setting marketing strategies for growth
- Learn how to apply different strategies in practical scenarios
- Adopt the best practices of organizations
- Discuss the benefits of market sizing
- Identify the linkage of the strategy with the productivity of companies
Below is the list of course content of our Market Sizing training course
- What is market sizing and its approaches?
- Practical application of market sizing
- Benefits of the strategy in competitive environment
- Methods of adopting best marketing strategies
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Market Sizing course
Market Sizing Learner’s Guide
Market Sizing Key Takeaways Notes
Market Sizing Essentials Ebook
Market Sizing Course Handouts
Market Sizing 30-Day Action Plan
Market Sizing MindMaps Pack
Market Sizing PPT Slides Used During Course
Market Sizing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Market Sizing E-Learning Course
Market Sizing Online Video Course
Market Sizing Essentials Audiobook
Market Sizing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Market Sizing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Market Sizing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Market Sizing training course
Contact us for the latest Market Sizing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Market Sizing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.