Managing Your Personal Investments Course in Singapore
Managing Your Personal Investments Course in Singapore
Investing is one of the best ways to take care of your money. By putting your money in worthy causes or sound ventures, you can expect a return that will further secure your financial standing. Personal investments should be approached with a critical eye and must not be taken lightly to avoid risking your hard-earned money.
This Managing Your Personal Investments workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Your Personal Investments.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Your Personal Investments course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Your Personal Investments workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Your Personal Investments course
- Have a better understanding of personal investment
- Appreciate how investment help you manage your finances
- Have an in depth knowledge of the stock market
- Comprehend basic terms to use in investment
- Emphasize investing with the objective of reaching specific goals
- Understand how to make your money grow through investment
- Analyze how to find right investment opportunities
- Be equipped with the principles of investment management
- Acquire knowledge on how to handle investment risks
- Understand ways to track your investment progress
- Know your limitations in managing personal investment
- Be a successful investor and learn how to manage your own investments
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Your Personal Investments course
- Define investment as an action or process for profit or material result
- Examine the importance of investment
- Identify the vital elements of the stock market
- Describe key terms of investment
- Enumerate the necessary goals in investing
- Explain the process of starting an investment and how to manage it
- Discover the spectrum of options in where to invest your money
- Identify fundamental truths in managing personal investments
- Analyze the risks of personal investment and learn how to address them
- Describe how to track your personal investment
- Evaluate the limitations of personal investment
- Identify what makes a productive investor
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Your Personal Investments training course
- What is investment
- Why do you need to invest
- What are the building blocks of the stock market
- Basic terminologies that you need to learn in investment
- What are your goals in investment
- How do you invest wisely
- Where do you invest
- Principles that you need in managing personal investments
- How to manage risks in personal investment
- How to measure your progress
- What are the limitations in managing your personal investment
- What are the basic attributes of a successful investor
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Your Personal Investments course
Managing Your Personal Investments Learner’s Guide
Managing Your Personal Investments Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Your Personal Investments Essentials Ebook
Managing Your Personal Investments Course Handouts
Managing Your Personal Investments 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Your Personal Investments MindMaps Pack
Managing Your Personal Investments PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Your Personal Investments Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Your Personal Investments E-Learning Course
Managing Your Personal Investments Online Video Course
Managing Your Personal Investments Essentials Audiobook
Managing Your Personal Investments Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Your Personal Investments training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Your Personal Investments training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Your Personal Investments training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Your Personal Investments course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Your Personal Investments course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.