Managing Your Boundaries Course in Singapore
Managing Your Boundaries Course in Singapore
Managing Your Boundaries is..
In this Managing Your Boundaries course, participants will learn
This Managing Your Boundaries workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Your Boundaries.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Your Boundaries course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Your Boundaries workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Your Boundaries course
- Develops the trait of happiness and positive emotions in participants
- Enables employees to cope up with the environment in a better way
- Improves the performance of the employees at work
- Assists in setting realistic challenges
- Produce smart workers in an organization and identifying them for promotion
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Your Boundaries objectives
- Learn about the managing boundaries at work
- Benefits of managing boundaries at work
- Importance of positive emotions in both personal and professional life
- Understand the learning to say no to people
- Cope up with challenging scenarios and meet crucial deadlines
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Your Boundaries training programme content
- Understand the need of setting and managing boundaries at work
- What are the benefits of managing boundaries?
- Discuss different techniques of setting boundaries
- How it enhances the performance of employees at work?
- How it can be practiced effectively at the work place?
- Relation of managing boundaries and coping negative emotions
- Achieve better working relations with the clients
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Your Boundaries course
Managing Your Boundaries Learner’s Guide
Managing Your Boundaries Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Your Boundaries Essentials Ebook
Managing Your Boundaries Course Handouts
Managing Your Boundaries 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Your Boundaries MindMaps Pack
Managing Your Boundaries PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Your Boundaries Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Your Boundaries E-Learning Course
Managing Your Boundaries Online Video Course
Managing Your Boundaries Essentials Audiobook
Managing Your Boundaries Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Your Boundaries training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Your Boundaries training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Your Boundaries training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Your Boundaries course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Your Boundaries course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.