Managing Volatile People Course in Singapore
Managing Volatile People Course in Singapore
Managing Volatile People is..
In this Managing Volatile People course, participants will learn
This Managing Volatile People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Volatile People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Volatile People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Volatile People workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Volatile People course
- Explain how the behavior is affecting his coworkers and the office environment
- Show a willingness to change his/her demeanor and personality
- Provide feedback often and in both directions and have a great employee retention approach
- Improve the employee’s performance in the short-term, thus improving overall performance and communication at all levels
- Accept there might not be an outcome that suits both you or the difficult employee
- Know exactly what you want to say to the employee
- Encourage conversations to understand each other and handle concerns immediately with a clear plan of action
- Address the volatile employee in a way that gets your message across and corrects the problem
- Send the message that you care about what the employee thinks and feels which diminishes a person’s defensive, volatile responses
- Ensure that you check for understanding and place mechanisms in place in order to encourage feedback
- Develop employees’ conflict management skills to better handle situations like that in the future
- Use this opportunity as either a teaching moment for your employees on how not to act or as a chance for growth for the employee in question
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Volatile People objectives
- Learn how to manage volatile employees and lead them effectively to improve on their behavior
- Make sure the employee is aware of the problems they are causing in the workplace
- Provide additional support in order to motivate the employee to change
- Provide some especially substantive, challenging assignments that will fully utilize and stretch their considerable skills
- Articulate the issues as precisely as possible and assess objectively whether goals are achieved or not
- Ascertain differences and decide which strategy works best and ask them why they take the approach they do
- Give them the one-on-one attention they deserve with all levels of management and foster their creativity
- Think about other types of learning and employee development opportunities that you could offer
- Implement a proactive quarterly review that provides them with more immediate feedback
- Determine the best path to ensure the team and work environment is productive
- work with the individual to build problems into clear and mutually agreed upon performance objectives
- Ask your employee why he or she felt the need for such an outburst and explore the deeper reasons behind this insubordination
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Volatile People training programme content
- Introduce new challenges and invest in their learning and development
- Knowing exactly what you want to say to the employee will keep you from being thrown off track if the employee gets defensive or has an outburst
- If you make a checklist, give a copy to the employee to follow along with, as he may have difficulty listening or understanding what you say
- For the employee’s privacy, hold meetings and other discussions in your office or in a conference room away from the main work area
- Speak with a calm tone of voice because volatile employees sometimes respond negatively to accusatory tones of voice, which could thwart your efforts to communicate
- Make eye contact and listen to the employee, by doing so sends the message that you care about what the employee thinks and feels, which generally diminishes a person’s defensive, volatile responses
- Ask the employee to identify his source or sources of frustration, and offer solutions if the sources are work-related
- You may need a witness or someone to provide expert advice if the source of the employee’s volatility lies outside of the workplace
- Consider requesting the presence of company security personnel or the presence of more than one human resources representative at all meetings if the employee has a documented history of volatility
- provide some especially substantive, challenging assignments that will fully utilize and stretch their considerable skills
- Don’t dance around problems – articulate the issues as precisely as possible
- As a boss, you have to remember to keep your cool and regardless of what an employee says about you as a leader, you cannot lower yourself to that level
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Volatile People course
Managing Volatile People Learner’s Guide
Managing Volatile People Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Volatile People Essentials Ebook
Managing Volatile People Course Handouts
Managing Volatile People 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Volatile People MindMaps Pack
Managing Volatile People PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Volatile People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Volatile People E-Learning Course
Managing Volatile People Online Video Course
Managing Volatile People Essentials Audiobook
Managing Volatile People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Volatile People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Volatile People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Volatile People training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Volatile People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Volatile People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.