Managing Unsociable People Course in Singapore
Managing Unsociable People Course in Singapore
Unsociable people are usually unable to work in groups. They prefer tackling problems and creating ideas alone without input and suggestions from others. While this might be the best way their talents work, the workplace is still essentially a group-centered environment so knowing how to manage them will bring the whole group together.
This Managing Unsociable People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Unsociable People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Unsociable People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Unsociable People workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Unsociable People course
- Get targeted feedback about where he/she needs to improve to expect change for the better
- Encourage him/her to develop impromptu speaking skills and minimize being nervous
- Give him/her the time and space that she needs because unsociable people cannot provide results or answers impromptu
- Encourage your team member to communicate with her colleagues
- Make sure things are well-kept and that you have updated, working equipment
- Keep things clean and nice looking to create a more positive and happier work environment
- Give your employees room to grow, keep your good people and keep them motivated
- Stay to see things through and find out what they value as professionals
- Experience higher levels of enjoyment out of the work they do
- Have insight into how business is going makes your employees more invested
- allows for introverts to provide their thoughts in a setting that is suited for their social abilities
- Get them to play with their strengths and keep them on the loop about everything happening with the team
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Unsociable People course
- Learn how to manage unsociable people and still manage to get the best of them without trying to change them
- Approach your unsociable team member with empathyand understanding
- Maximize the productivity of your unsociable team member and use job-crafting strategiesto build more of these tasks into his/her day
- Coach on how to be a good team player and be clear about exactly what needs to happen
- Entice them to stay with you for the long haul and be loyal to the company
- Make things a lot more enjoyable for your employees, start an incentive program
- Give them room to grow, share positive feedback, and ask them what they want
- Give your team member a new challenge every time so that you can keep him/her engaged and increase his/her job satisfaction
- Do not micromanage and instead give him/her the time and space that he/she needs
- Encourage your team member to communicate with his/her colleagues so that he/she understands the group objectives and direction
- Talk with him/her about how his/her solitary tendencies might inhibit the effectiveness of the group
- Explain how his/her tendencies can affect everyone’s morale and be clear about exactly what needs to happen
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Unsociable People training course
- Understand why this employee is unsociable because some people might demonstrate unsociable tendencies because they genuinely love working alone, while others may display this behavior for a specific reason
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and identify the motivation behind their actions
- Encourage communication and send regular progress updates and attend all meetings
- Make your business a pleasant place to be and be a respectful, honest, and supportive manager
- Avoid delegating tasks that depend on working with other people and involves a lot of communicating
- Find a colleague that they’re comfortable with to serve as an intermediary and as a “buddy:
- Talk with employee honestly about how solitary tendencies might inhibit the effectiveness of the group
- Provide an agenda in advance by giving advance notice for events and projects, and sticking with a schedule to ease their anxiety
- Go electronic because introverts prefer one-on-one conversations over group meetings, it’s beneficial to host some chats online to avoid unnecessary stress
- Be patient because it takes time for them to articulate their thoughts and warm up to the group
- Provide airtime and reach out to them in private or follow up individually after meetings
- give them clear expectations and a lot of space so there’s no need to hover over their shoulders and micromanage
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Unsociable People course
Managing Unsociable People Learner’s Guide
Managing Unsociable People Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Unsociable People Essentials Ebook
Managing Unsociable People Course Handouts
Managing Unsociable People 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Unsociable People MindMaps Pack
Managing Unsociable People PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Unsociable People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Unsociable People E-Learning Course
Managing Unsociable People Online Video Course
Managing Unsociable People Essentials Audiobook
Managing Unsociable People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Unsociable People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Unsociable People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Unsociable People training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Unsociable People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Unsociable People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.