Managing To Get Results Course in Singapore
Managing To Get Results Course in Singapore
In a results-based workplace, the managing style is a whole lot different. The main priority is to keep the employees motivated to reach the set quota of results needed. Managers need to know how to execute the plans and strategies to optimize the potential of their resources and exceed expectations.
This Managing To Get Results workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing To Get Results.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing To Get Results course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing To Get Results workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing To Get Results course
- Provide leaders with the fundamental skills needed to create high performing, self-managed individuals and cultures
- Improve performance and results and become more self-managed, focused on key efforts that maximize results
- Learn a coaching system that creates a high performance culture and engage in the process of orchestrating teams to deliver the result
- Learn approach to getting people to do what they are paid to do and take a critical look at how you invest your time and energy
- Identify where you are maximizing your return on energy and become more consistent in this aspect
- Examine your management and coaching style and the performance culture you are creating
- Make sure that operational plans and reporting structures are clear and reflect organizational priorities
- Coach and develop your people to become better self-managers therefore providing the best results for the company
- Ensure that processes and procedures, staff, and other resources are used in an efficient and effective manner
- Help employees to overcome obstacles that stand in the way of desired results and encourage them to adapt to changing conditions
- Inspire staff and partners to see how they contribute to a greater good andthey will value their roles, find strength to overcome obstacles, and break through longstanding barriers to reach desired outcomes
- A positive work climate, strong management systems, and being open to new learning all foster an organization’s capacity to respond to a changing world
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing To Get Results course
- Learn how to manage to get results from your employees and only expect to get the best out of them
- Develop coaching skills that will improve the ability to gain commitment and responsibility
- Provide powerful return on investmentwhere improved performance and a strong self-managing culture are required
- Learn the “Managing Effort” system, a coaching approach that develops self-managers
- Understand the difference between coaching and coaxing and become an effective coach to your employees
- Understand how to coach for internal motivation and start from within your organization
- Learn a process for employees to gain commitment to their jobs and the company they work for
- Learn how to assign responsibility, delegate tasks accordingly and hold employees accountable for the mistakes they may commit
- Learn strategies for developing all of your employees and retaining high effort performers
- Learn how to deal effectively with performance issues and motivate your employees if and when they do feel discouraged
- Build on your natural leadership/coaching strengths and use this for the benefit of your company
- Learn tactics that support getting results for the overall profit of your company and your team
Below is the list of course content of our Managing To Get Results training course
- Managing the work of others effectively without restricting them of their freedom in the workplace
- Appropriate use of power and authority without abusing your power on your employees
- Collect team input about important changes that will affect them and the company
- Make staff-related decisions with policies and staff well-being in mind
- Shift your mindset toward seeing yourself as someone who mobilizes and empowers others to create the future
- Building networks and partnerships that can become beneficial in the long run for the company
- Developing regular communication with staff members and your own managerial style
- Encourage creativity/innovation
- Lead a team by proactively building effective relationships with former peers and future contacts
- Know your values, because they will influence the kind of future you can create and will guide and sustain you on your journey
- When you dedicate yourself to achieving a goal, you attract others with similar commitment to work with you in creating a better future
- Create new connections to broaden your own network and mend existing relations that are problematic
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing To Get Results course
Managing To Get Results Learner’s Guide
Managing To Get Results Key Takeaways Notes
Managing To Get Results Essentials Ebook
Managing To Get Results Course Handouts
Managing To Get Results 30-Day Action Plan
Managing To Get Results MindMaps Pack
Managing To Get Results PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing To Get Results Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing To Get Results E-Learning Course
Managing To Get Results Online Video Course
Managing To Get Results Essentials Audiobook
Managing To Get Results Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing To Get Results training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing To Get Results training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing To Get Results training course
Contact us for the latest Managing To Get Results course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing To Get Results course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.