Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Course in Singapore
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Course in Singapore
Facing internal problems like resistance and protests from employees is a wake-up call that needs to be addressed before it becomes unresolvable. The four Ps of delegates (protester, passenger, prisoner, and participant) is a management tool that is ideal to use in resolving conflicts, drawing out the real sentiments of the employees.
This Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates course
- Use a training and facilitation tool called the 4Ps in effectively managing people in the workplace
- Use the 4ps of delegates in team-building sessions, meetings, or briefings
- Try to turn any prisoners, protesters, and passengers into participants
- Discuss what they could do to turn themselves into Participants
- Explore how you can change negative thoughts to positive ones
- Explain the benefits and useful outcomes from committing to the session
- Think about what you need to do to change your approach or outlook
- Identifying difficult behaviours& the causes of this behavior
- Recognition for problem resolution & encouraging positive behavior
- Passive, aggressive and assertive communication and methods to providing constructive feedback
- Setting SMART goals and targets & reviewing employee performances
- Identifying the correct level of delegation and coaching skills using the GROW model
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates course
- Learn how to manage the 4Ps of delegates and know its functions if applied in the workplace
- Turn passengers, protesters, and prisoners into participants for the benefit of the company
- Explore what each category means in managing the 4ps of delegates
- Learn how you can use 4Ps to turn negative attitudes into positive one for your employees in work
- Allow you and your attendees to consider both the “what” and “why” of their behavior
- Observe and assess participants’ behavior for yourself
- Adjust your facilitating style accordingly to work well with the different categories of the 4Ps
- Explore any concerns your employees have about work issues and help them deal with it
- Encourage collaboration and openness between members of your team in the workplace
- Bring resistance or disengagement out into the open and let people know your opinions on how they are categorized in the 4Ps
- Facilitate training and understand group dynamics to help everyone coexist in one work environment
- Take a step back from situation and ask yourself how you’re behaving or how others might interpret your behavior
Below is the list of course content of our Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates training course
Understanding the 4Ps of Delegates
- Participant, he or she wants to learn, and is enthusiastic and fully engaged with the process
- Passenger, this person has no intention of disrupting the session, but neither will he/she engage with it or play an active role
- Protester will often disagree with everything and generally go out of their way to make the experience as unpleasant as possible for everyone
- Prisoner is resigned to being there but feels trapped and just wants to escape however, he/she is not confrontational
- Positive passenger has low self-esteem/confidence; has a tendency to sit back due to lack of self-belief; wants it but doesn’t always demonstrate it
- Negative passenger is capable of delivering, however, is either lazy, (tries to do as little as possible) or is constantly looking for the easy way out
- Positive prisoner, trapped but aware and prepared to get out! More motivation, focus and confidence
- Negative prisoner, trapped, in a place where they don’t want to be, hates it; lack of motivation to get out
- Positive protester, challenges, disagrees as they are passionate but always offer solutions; they care and aren’t prepared to be ‘yes’ people just to fit it
- Negative protester, disagrees with everything, always questioning, very challenging, never happy
- Positive player are highly motivated, self-starter, hard worker; this is your ‘to to’ person, always prepared to go the extra mile; uses own initiative, takes ownership
- Negative player can and has delivered all of the above but an attitudinal change means they believe their own hype – ‘too big for their boots’
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates course
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Learner’s Guide
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Key Takeaways Notes
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Essentials Ebook
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Course Handouts
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates 30-Day Action Plan
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates MindMaps Pack
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates E-Learning Course
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Online Video Course
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Essentials Audiobook
Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates training course
Contact us for the latest Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing The 4Ps Of Delegates course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.