Managing Technical Professionals Course in Singapore
Managing Technical Professionals Course in Singapore
Who are considered as technical professionals? They are the experts behind a company’s major operations (IT experts, financial analysts, sales representatives, engineers, etc.).Their specialized set of skills and the jargon they use set them apart from other employees. Learning how to manage them will bring a competitive edge to the company.
This Managing Technical Professionals workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Technical Professionals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Technical Professionals course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Technical Professionals workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Technical Professionals course
- Know how to manage technical professionals and lead them effectively
- Assistance from managers in identifying their career goals
- Learn how to assist your organization in reaching and exceeding their goals
- Focus on the management and motivation of technical professionals in the innovative organization
- Run a technical organization that presents a unique set of management problems
- Motivate and reward technical professionals to maximize their performance and creativity
- Create an organizational structure that will contribute to success, not inhibit it
- Deal with creative individual contributors, project teams, and innovative professionals
- Build and sustain high motivation and vitality while preventing complacency
- Utilize “marshaling” events for building more collaborative, innovative activities
- Move information and technology effectively across organizational structures
- Apply in any organization where research, development, engineering, or computer-related technology developments need to take place
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Technical Professionals course
- Learn how to manage technical professionals and lead them effectively
- Help you develop the skills needed to manage technical teams
- Inspire and encourage technical subordinates to take part more actively in team
- Give the resources to be productive at work
- Build better professional rapport in the work environment for the benefit of all employees
- Cover material on the high-tech business environment
- How to establish and maintain credibility in the workplace with managing employees and technical professionals
- How to keep technical professionals motivated
- How creative individual contributors work together on risky projects, processing information under conditions of uncertainty
- Learn how to address critical problems and issues dealing with staff professionals and members of project teams, including cross-functional teams
- Know how to work effectively with prima donnas and independent spirits
- Focus on issues critical to the effective management of technical professionals and cross-functional teams
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Technical Professionals training course
- Managing technical professionals scenario description
- Characteristics of a high-tech business environment
- Management structures suited to a high-tech company
- Trends that affect the high-tech workforce
- Personal and professional traits of technical professionals
- Factors of job satisfaction for technical professionals
- Techniques for attracting technical professionals
- The better you understand your colleagues’ concerns, the better you’ll be at working with and managing them
- Work environments that retain technical professionals
- You need to be able to explain your decisions and describe expected outcomes
- Don’t be afraid to acknowledge the unknowns and risks, but don’t cave just because people push back or raise questions based on technical expertise you don’t have yourself
- Decide what’s absolutely crucial, and what’s negotiable will be come clearer
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Technical Professionals course
Managing Technical Professionals Learner’s Guide
Managing Technical Professionals Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Technical Professionals Essentials Ebook
Managing Technical Professionals Course Handouts
Managing Technical Professionals 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Technical Professionals MindMaps Pack
Managing Technical Professionals PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Technical Professionals Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Technical Professionals E-Learning Course
Managing Technical Professionals Online Video Course
Managing Technical Professionals Essentials Audiobook
Managing Technical Professionals Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Technical Professionals training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Technical Professionals training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Technical Professionals training course
Contact us for the latest Managing Technical Professionals course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Technical Professionals course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.