Managing Stress Course in Singapore
Managing Stress Course in Singapore
Managing Stress is..
In this Managing Stress course, participants will learn
This Managing Stress workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Stress.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Stress course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Stress workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Stress course
- Increases the energy levels and concentration
- Assists in weight loss and improve self-confidence of individuals
- Improves mood and makes the individuals happy
- Helps brain memory and wellbeing
- Improves the skin and looks of people
- Lowers the risk of serious health problems
- Reduces depression and stress in individuals
- Improves the immune function of the body
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Stress objectives
- Understand the concept of stress management
- Appreciate the importance of health
- Learn the effective method of producing high quality deliverables within the time frame and budget
- Learn reaction of impulsive decisions at work
- Comprehend the effect of stress on relations
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
- Inculcate accountability and a sense of responsibility among the employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Stress training programme content
- What is stress?
- Understand what causes stress at work
- How to manage stress at work?
- Role of organizations in assisting employees in handling stress
- Improve working relations with colleagues and clients
- How to enhance the self-confidence and inner strength of the employees?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Stress course
Managing Stress Learner’s Guide
Managing Stress Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Stress Essentials Ebook
Managing Stress Course Handouts
Managing Stress 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Stress MindMaps Pack
Managing Stress PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Stress Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Stress E-Learning Course
Managing Stress Online Video Course
Managing Stress Essentials Audiobook
Managing Stress Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Stress training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Stress training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Stress training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Stress course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Stress course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.