Managing Personal Finances Course in Singapore
Managing Personal Finances Course in Singapore
Managing Personal Finances is..
In this Managing Personal Finances course, participants will learn
This Managing Personal Finances workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Personal Finances.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Personal Finances course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Personal Finances workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Personal Finances course
- Comprehend how managing personal finances can be beneficial
- Gain the skill to assess your personal financial situation
- Achieve the ways to eliminate financial liabilities
- Meet your goals by creating a personalized financial plan
- Apply the ways how to set a realistic budget plan
- Know how to properly pay and prepare for taxes
- Acquire the habit of saving
- Be equipped with the different practices to develop a good financial management habits
- Adapt your finances to reach a debt-free lifestyle
- Have an understanding of the investments that can boost savings
- Be motivated to prepare for retirement
- Be exposed to the different bank plans and learn which bank to select
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Personal Finances objectives
- Explore how managing your personal finance can help you
- Present the different ways to assess your financial situation
- Observe the methods how to moderate financial liabilities
- Analyze different finance goal and how to create a personal goal
- Examine the ways to effectively create a personal budget plan that is realistic
- Discuss the calculations and how taxes should be paid
- Model an example of effective and realistic saving plan
- Illustrate the habits that can help manage finance
- Enumerate the attributes of a debt-free person
- Orient the safe and smart investment options that a person can try
- Teach how to prepare a budget plan that takes into consideration, a retirement plan
- Explain the benefits of choosing the best bank to save in
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Personal Finances training programme content
- Why managing your personal finances is important
- Learning how to assess your financial situation
- What are the financial liabilities
- Creating a personal finance goal
- Drafting a personal Budget Plan
- Learning how to properly manage your taxes
- How to develop the habit of saving
- Finance Habits to develop to manage finance
- How to reach the debt-free lifestyle
- What are the possible investments to venture into
- How to save for retirement
- How to select a bank and be insured
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Personal Finances course
Managing Personal Finances Learner’s Guide
Managing Personal Finances Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Personal Finances Essentials Ebook
Managing Personal Finances Course Handouts
Managing Personal Finances 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Personal Finances MindMaps Pack
Managing Personal Finances PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Personal Finances Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Personal Finances E-Learning Course
Managing Personal Finances Online Video Course
Managing Personal Finances Essentials Audiobook
Managing Personal Finances Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Personal Finances training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Personal Finances training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Personal Finances training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Personal Finances course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Personal Finances course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.