Managing Negative Employees Course in Singapore
Managing Negative Employees Course in Singapore
Managing Negative Employees is..
In this Managing Negative Employees course, participants will learn
This Managing Negative Employees workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Negative Employees.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Negative Employees course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Negative Employees workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Negative Employees course
- Learn practical, proven ways to turn negative attitudes around for the benefit of the whole company
- Help even chronic pessimists accept challenging assignments and responsibilities
- Identify and give successes and rewards that result from positive behavior
- Learn valuable skills that will enhance your organization’s morale and boost productivity
- Project the positive energy to create a more happy and healthy work environment for everyone to work in
- What you believe about an event shapes the consequences of your actions in the workplace
- Recognize and deal with the most common negative personality types encountered in the workplace
- Survive in spite of a negative work environment and the presence of a negative employee
- Limit the debilitating effects of negative people in the workplace and let them know your limits to tolerating the,
- Counter the impact of negative attitudes on individual and team performance and promote positivity
- Help negative people overcome their self-defeating behaviors and help them improve for the better
- A simple yet effective formula to change a culture of pessimism to one of optimism
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Negative Employees objectives
- Learn how to manage negative employees and effectively encourage them to omit this kind of attitude in the workplace
- Find and know about the root source of negative attitudes and self-defeating behaviors
- Identify the warning signs of excessive negativity and learn how to deal when it gets out of hand
- How to identify and deal with the most common types of negative people in the workplace
- How to limit the destructive effects of negative people and stop them from ruining the whole atmosphere in the workplace
- How to keep negative attitudes from spreading to others and prevent them from ruining everyone else’s mood
- Coping with chronically negative people and dealing with them professionally
- Stimulate cooperation across teams and departments to establish teamwork and more avenues for collaboration
- Coaching out of negativity and helping them break out of this negative characteristic
- The benefits of optimistic employees and how they are more beneficial for the company
- Communicate effectively for positive change in the workplace and the employees working in it
- Recognize the definitive qualities of a positive person and identify these qualities for future reference of employees
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Negative Employees training programme content
- How a negative attitude influences achievement—personally and professionally
- Where negative thinking comes from and why negativity surfaces at work
- Common warning signs of overstressed organizations and common negative personality types in the workplace
- Warning signs of negativity in the organization and how negative thinkers influence the rest of us
- Coping strategies for dealing with chronically negative people and guidelines for recognizing full-blown negativists in the workplace
- Common situations in which negative attitudes lead to problems and strategies for turning negativism into optimism
- Don’t write off the negativity but, as the boss, your failure to take action is likely affecting others on your team
- Remind your employee that she controls her attitude and that complaining and fault-finding is a choice
- Make the employee part of the solution but his propensity to criticize everything and everyone quickly becomes a weight on the shoulders of your company
- Force positive behavior and tell him that if he has a problem with a plan, a person, or a situation, you would like to hear something positive he’s found as well
- Establish a reasonable timeline for behavioral change and make a future date to discuss progress
- Work to resolve any problems causing the negativity, and if the bad attitude continues, let the employee go
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Negative Employees course
Managing Negative Employees Learner’s Guide
Managing Negative Employees Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Negative Employees Essentials Ebook
Managing Negative Employees Course Handouts
Managing Negative Employees 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Negative Employees MindMaps Pack
Managing Negative Employees PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Negative Employees Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Negative Employees E-Learning Course
Managing Negative Employees Online Video Course
Managing Negative Employees Essentials Audiobook
Managing Negative Employees Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Negative Employees training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Negative Employees training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Negative Employees training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Negative Employees course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Negative Employees course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.