Managing Millennials Course in Singapore
Managing Millennials Course in Singapore
The generation Y, better known as the millennials, will soon be the dominating population in the labor force. With this in mind, one has to learn the personalities they usually have and the characteristics they share with others. This way, introducing them to their new workplace will be a smooth transition.
This Managing Millennials workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Millennials.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Millennials course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Millennials workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Millennials course
- Increase motivation, performance, and retention with the millennial workforce to help them function well in the workplace
- Meet their innate needs in an environment that fosters growth and development as professionals
- Connect with the millennialson a personal and professional platform to understand them better as people
- Encourage them to be collaborative in the workplace and develop camaraderie with coworkers
- Understanding millennials as employees, people and their economic impact
- Engagement of millennials and their influence in the workplace and outside of work and/or the digital aspects
- Know what attracts and keeps millennials in the workplace and use this information to improve dealing with them
- Complement them on their strengths and encourage them to harness their talents further
- Take advantage of their tech-savviness and use it for the benefit of the company
- Show them what they can potentially achieve in your company and get them excited for a future within your organization
- What qualities millennials are looking for in a manager and a management team
- Provide leadership and guidance and let them figure things out on their own and give them the freedom they want
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Millennials course
- Learn how to manage millennials and use their abilities for the benefit of the firm
- Apply practices for working with millennial preferences and use them to effectively manage them
- Unpack myths and perceptions about this generation and delete stereotypes about them
- Explore how values can be a strategy to bridge divides especially with the generation and value gaps
- Apply an expectation matrix to increase individual accountability with the interns
- Create communication plan that is tailored to individual needs and communication styles
- Create a development plan for increased staff satisfaction and retention in the workplace
- Provide them one-on-one attention that will help them gain experience and knowledge
- Understand the influences of each generation and common generational motivations
- Know the cause of conflict and the preferred learning environment of each group
- The needed change from the leadership of the past to the leadership of the future
- Understand what Millennials are looking for in learning and development opportunities especially in the workplace
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Millennials training course
- About the millennial, their capabilities, and how their generation affects how they work
- Define assignments and success factors because millennials don’t need to be boxed in but they do need banks on their pond
- Provide leadership and guidance becauseMillennials want to look up to you, learn from you, and receive daily feedback from you
- Encourage the millennial’s self-assuredness, “can-do” attitude, and positive personal self-image
- Take advantage of the millennial’s comfort level with teams. Encourage them to join teams and provide a work environment that stresses teamwork
- Listen to the millennial employee because these young adults have ideas and opinions and don’t take kindly to having their thoughts ignored
- Millennial employees are up for a challenge and change so don’t bore them, ignore them, or trivialize their contribution
- Millennial employees are multi-taskers on a scale you’ve never seen before
- Take advantage of your millennial employee’s computer, cell phone, and electronic literacy
- Capitalize on the millennial’s affinity for networking because your millennial employee likes to network around the world electronically
- Provide a life-work balanced workplace because your millennials are used to cramming their lives with multiple activities
- Provide a fun, employee-centered workplace because Millennials want to enjoy their work and they want to enjoy their workplace
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Millennials course
Managing Millennials Learner’s Guide
Managing Millennials Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Millennials Essentials Ebook
Managing Millennials Course Handouts
Managing Millennials 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Millennials MindMaps Pack
Managing Millennials PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Millennials Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Millennials E-Learning Course
Managing Millennials Online Video Course
Managing Millennials Essentials Audiobook
Managing Millennials Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Millennials training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Millennials training course.
Contact us for the latest Managing Millennials course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Millennials course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.