Managing Knowledge Workers Course in Singapore
Managing Knowledge Workers Course in Singapore
Knowledge workers, as the name suggests, are the people responsible for conceiving new ideas and concepts to be explored which will eventually turn into the products or services offered. Due to the nature of their work, mostly thinking and not implementing or decision-making, managing knowledge workers is a bit tricky and complicated.
This Managing Knowledge Workers workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Knowledge Workers.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Knowledge Workers course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Knowledge Workers workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Knowledge Workers course
- To acknowledge someone is to confirm his or her identity, and it presupposes taking an interest in where this someone is emotionally, socially, and professionally
- When legitimacy is given to a manager, it reduces the chance of conflict as a meaningful context is established
- Understand, identify, and see how their contribution can be enhance
- Make sure knowledge workers are trained on your company’s requisite software and operating systems
- Managing knowledge workers is better understood as an acknowledging style of leadership, always sensitive to the autonomy of workers but also mindful of responsibilities and demands that apply
- Ability to extrapolate from a basic idea into a campaign with a high conversion rate
- Work the peer network of your knowledge workers actively
- Shift your people management practices to accommodate or support knowledge work and help your people express passionof their own
- look into what ‘partnership’ may mean in the context of organizing practices, where managers and workers meet and make exchanges
- Give knowledge workers the whole big picture strategic view
- Don’t try to treat everyone in the same way or like other employees in the company
- Identify and design knowledge organizations for their efficient working and overall productivity
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Knowledge Workers course
- Learn how to manage knowledge workers and use their abilities for the work environment
- Define what a knowledge worker is and their functions in the work environment especially in the business context
- Manage knowledge workers as partners or at least volunteers that the company will benefit from
- Remove obstacles to performance and improve overall performance of both employee and company
- Channel efforts into areas that will contribute to the accomplishment of an organization’s objective
- Put their abilities to the test and challenge their capabilities to push them to their limits
- Meet the motivational patters of each knowledge worker and use it to your advantage
- Identify new and organization edge knowledge and the ability to transform it into contemporary marketable goods and services
- Introduce different metrics and use them properly to effectively manage knowledge workers
- Enforce exacting standards for performance of functions that determine ability to perform
- Hone skills in appraising, coaching, mentoring, and providing feedback
- Adapt available management principles and techniques to know the best method to manage knowledge workers
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Knowledge Workers training programme content
- About the knowledge worker, what their functions are, and their effects in the workplace
- Establish a framework in terms of culture, structure, and style of management
- Provide space where those ideas can take shape in silence and concentration
- A manager who acknowledges his workforce is a manager who learns from the workers and who is also capable of making them acknowledge and learn from each other
- Facilitate opportunities for such processes, perhaps by methods such as allowing groups to form, organizing mentoring programs, or peer guidance systems, or providing and maintaining arenas for organizational learning
- Involve them in dialogue, invite them into strategic decisions, help them see that they are responsible for their own actions and the organization’s development
- To acknowledge them can be hard for any manager afraid of being seen as less important, less skilled, or less adept at creative problem-solving
- Leadership style of co-determination and acknowledgment may go a long way, in that it pushes the right buttons
- Knowledge managers should aim to build a system of mutual trust and learning, a system in which they themselves are a crucial part
- Remind knowledge workers of their significance, illume their professional value and related responsibilities, but always with respect and from a dedication to cooperate rather than control
- co-determination should be considered for the sake of arriving at sound courses of action, with minimum risk of conflict and maximum potential for success
- Make a choice whether to direct one’s focus on distrust, and pick one’s methods accordingly, or on trust, and develop approaches from that
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Knowledge Workers course
Managing Knowledge Workers Learner’s Guide
Managing Knowledge Workers Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Knowledge Workers Essentials Ebook
Managing Knowledge Workers Course Handouts
Managing Knowledge Workers 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Knowledge Workers MindMaps Pack
Managing Knowledge Workers PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Knowledge Workers Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Knowledge Workers E-Learning Course
Managing Knowledge Workers Online Video Course
Managing Knowledge Workers Essentials Audiobook
Managing Knowledge Workers Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Knowledge Workers training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Knowledge Workers training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Knowledge Workers training course
Contact us for the latest Managing Knowledge Workers course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Knowledge Workers course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.