Managing Interruptions Course in Singapore
Interruptions can become dreadful, frustrating and overwhelming for employees at the work place. Interruptions at work can result in affecting the health of employees. Interruptions can be caused through phone calls, message pop-ups, conversations at office etc.
In this course, participants will learn to properly plan and organize activities on fairly regular basis. Participants will learn to manage interruptions that deteriorate the quality of work. One way of managing interruptions is to learn to say ‘no’ to unnecessary conversations and tasks at workplace.
This managing interruptions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their managing interruptions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this managing interruptions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this managing interruptions workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing interruptions course
- Assist the employees in developing healthy work habits and peace of mind
- Enables participants to keep track of the to-do lists and significant tasks
- Decreases the chances of missing crucial deadlines and important benchmarks
- Enables participants to do their jobs more productively, efficiently and effectively
- Enhances the chances of promotions and career progression
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing interruptions objectives
- Understand how to manage interruptions at work
- Learn different ways to manage interruptions
- Identify different apps to manage interruptions at work
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives
- Get more productive work done in comparatively lesser time
- Gain competitive advantage in the industry by producing satisfied and smart employees
- Enhance the professionalism of the individuals
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing interruptions training programme content
- What are interruptions at work place?
- How interruptions affect the productivity and energy of employees?
- Devise the ways that can overcome the challenges and interruptions at work
- What is the difference between interruptions and distractions?
- What is the link of interruptions with stress and depression of employees?
- Different apps for keeping track of progress of work
- Case studies and group discussions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the managing interruptions course
Managing Interruptions Learner’s Guide
Managing Interruptions Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Interruptions Essentials Ebook
Managing Interruptions Course Handouts
Managing Interruptions 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Interruptions MindMaps Pack
Managing Interruptions PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Interruptions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Interruptions E-Learning Course
Managing Interruptions Online Video Course
Managing Interruptions Essentials Audiobook
Managing Interruptions Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this managing interruptions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online managing interruptions training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this managing interruptions training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest managing interruptions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this managing interruptions course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.