Time Management Course in Singapore
Time Management Course in Singapore
Time Management is..
In this time management course, participants will learn
This time management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their time management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this time management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this time management workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management course
- Know how to identify and meet needs of both the employer and freelancer
- Learn how to ensure that the freelancers submit consistent, on-time content that you need
- Learn how to manage the administrative and payment logistics of hiring freelancers
- Know how to coach the freelancers on how to deliver their best results for the company
- Hire the right level of freelancer for the level of work to be completed and avoid wasting company time
- Minimize recruitment costs by hiring the right freelancers for the right job
- Help your team create flexible processes that are designed to scale with less overhead and financial risk
- Determine if their performance and affordability is a good fit for your business
- Achieve “most favored client” status with freelancers who are in high demand with the industry
- Find opportunities to use outside talent in your existing business model and use it to your advantage
- Make the most of their unique talent to build your business and your team effectively
- Integrate them successfully onto project teams as they can be a very valuable asset to the team
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management objectives
- Learn how to manage freelancers and use their abilities to your advantage as a manager
- Be strategic about how your freelancers fit into the different systems in the business
- Be deliberate about the way you instill your organization’s values in your employees
- Hire the right freelancers for the agency and for the job to avoid wasting company time and resources
- Get a long-term contract if you can and if the project warrants it to avoid hiring a lot of people for a short period of time
- Leave nothing open-ended as these kinds of people are very flexible in the job they do
- Learn how freelancers help your business and know their value in your company
- Ultimately test what works and doesn’t work to know what you want from freelancers in the future
- Define what you will and won’t accept to avoid wasting the freelancers’ time and effort
- Keep them interested and excited about the work to avoid having them uninterested with the work they do
- Motivate someone who you don’t have formal authority over and encourage them to be good at their jobs
- Think long term and build relationships that offer repeat working opportunities
Below is the list of course benefits of our time management training programme content
- What is freelancing and how can these people contribute to your company in reaching its goals
- Help them define their career goals by providing them opportunities for growth as a professional
- Be deliberate about the way you instill your organization’s values in them and avoid imposing anything to them
- Create an annual budget for freelancers as they can be very valuable for your company
- Hire the right freelancers for the job to avoid wasting company resources and company time
- Define the project and scope of work properly to avoid miscommunication during the process
- Set time frames, meeting agendas, expectations, and requirements for compliance
- Have an official agency policy for freelancers and avoid any kind of legal misunderstanding with them
- Don’t give only crappy projects to freelancers as these people are also professionals who care about their work
- Care about freelancers’ careers because they are also important to the company as much as the regular ones
- Be clear on reporting structure to help them prepare for when you need their outputs
- Frontload working expectations and identify them ahead of time for the benefit of both parties
Each participant will receive the following materials for the time management course
Time Management Learner’s Guide
Time Management Key Takeaways Notes
Time Management Essentials Ebook
Time Management Course Handouts
Time Management 30-Day Action Plan
Time Management MindMaps Pack
Time Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Time Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Time Management E-Learning Course
Time Management Online Video Course
Time Management Essentials Audiobook
Time Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this time management training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest time management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this time management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.