Managing Electronic Files Course in Singapore
Work not documented is considered not done. Managing electronic files refers to arranging, using, distributing and maintaining recorded electronic files. In this era, records are maintained mostly in electronic form instead of hard files. This promotes greener environment by saving paper and provides ready access to files. In the corporate world, companies are required to maintain their electronic files for a set period of time as an evidence of the work performed. These electronic files are used for past references as well as for documentary references.
This course will enable participants to properly manage the electronic files for a time period in the most efficient manner. Generally unique identifiers are allocated to the files for tracking purposes. Furthermore, this course will enable participants to hinder the unauthorized changes to the electronic files.
This managing electronic files workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their managing electronic files.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this managing electronic files course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this managing electronic files workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing electronic files course
- Understand the benefit of managing electronic files as evidence
- Learn how to hamper unauthorized changes to the files
- Enable the participants to save time by allocating each file a unique identifier
- Develop a proper mechanism of files storage
- Learn different ways of storage of electronic files
- Obtain skills to protect the electronic files from physical damage
- Learn how to retain a copy of the original documents
- Gain insight of the time frame till the files should be recorded
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing electronic files objectives
- Learn how to manage electronic files
- Understand how managing electronic files benefits the employees of a workplace
- Save time by properly sorting by the documents
- Apply different methods of storing and sorting the files
- Handle highly-technical and complex problems
- Implement best practices in storing electronic files
Below is the list of course benefits of our managing electronic files training programme content
- Understanding the need of managing electronic files
- Learn difference hazards to the electronic files
- Why should we retain electronic files and manage them?
- What are unique identifiers?
- How files can be accessed by unauthorized users?
- Learning different models of managing and storing electronic files
- What are the best practices of managing electronic files?
- Group discussion regarding the management of electronic files
Each participant will receive the following materials for the managing electronic files course
Managing Electronic Files Learner’s Guide
Managing Electronic Files Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Electronic Files Essentials Ebook
Managing Electronic Files Course Handouts
Managing Electronic Files 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Electronic Files MindMaps Pack
Managing Electronic Files PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Electronic Files Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Electronic Files E-Learning Course
Managing Electronic Files Online Video Course
Managing Electronic Files Essentials Audiobook
Managing Electronic Files Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this managing electronic files training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online managing electronic files training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this managing electronic files training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest managing electronic files course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this managing electronic files course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.