Managing Dominant People Course in Singapore
Managing Dominant People Course in Singapore
Managing Dominant People is..
In this Managing Dominant People course, participants will learn
This Managing Dominant People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Dominant People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Dominant People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Dominant People workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Dominant People course
- Know how to manage and effectively encourage employees with strong, dominant personalities
- Excel at handling stressful situations and heavy workloads in a professional manner
- Set ambitious goals for them as this is a great motivator for people like them with dominant personalities
- Focus on the “what,” and let them figure out the “how”
- Show respect for them and their viewpoints to let them know you value them as part of the company
- Be clear that you value their input and you will continue to moderate future conversations
- Talk to the person and express your concerns and let them know the situation you are in
- Explain that it’s not helpful for your workplace to be so overpowering over the other employees
- Help strengthen their relationships with each other by creating an environment of camaraderie in the workplace
- Help you deliver big results by using their dominant characteristic to your advantage
- Encourage teamwork with their colleagues can also improve your team’s productivity
- Keep a close eye on their tendency to forge ahead without fully considering potential risks
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Dominant People objectives
- Learn how to manage dominant people and effectively lead them to do their jobs
- Maintain morale and unity within your team which is boosted also by employees feeling that they are valued, with gratitude being expressed and given by superiors proving important
- Build on their strengths and try to use these strengths to your advantage as a manager
- Downplay the more challenging aspects by acknowledging the dominant person and then opening the floor to others
- Find projects that will test their skills and abilities and make them really work hard for it
- Assign them individual projects that only require them to have limited contact with the rest of the team
- Suggest ways their ideas may become even more effective without overpowering other employees
- Avoid generalizations and support your assertions with evidence to avoid miscommunications
- Encourage your team members to learn more about themselves and one another
- Say what you need from them and when and really be firm to let them know their place
- Frame things in terms of how it might serve them for their own benefit as your subordinate
- Recognize the personality style of those who come across as a dominant people
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Dominant People training programme content
- Assign them challenging work because many people with dominant personalities enjoy being challenged at work, so try to find projects that will test their skills and abilities
- Recognize their work because dominant people enjoy being praised for their ideas and work
- Let them chart their own course and assign them individual projects that only require them to have limited contact with the rest of the team
- Don’t constrain their big ideas and rather than stifle their enthusiasm by pointing out flaws, suggest ways their ideas may become even more effective
- Try to see life from the dominant person’s perspective and understand the motivation behind their attitude
- Approach dominant people on their level so that you can see where they are coming from
- Develop thick skin and demand respect from strong personalities and don’t let them undermine you
- Discuss the impact of their behavior and so not allow your opinion to be de-valued by a dominant person
- Work hard to recognize the personality style of those who come across as a dominant people
- Be straightforward when communicating to a dominant person as they don’t like it when people sugarcoat words to them
- Never give someone the authority to “Make you mad or upset.” No one has the power to make you do anything
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Dominant People course
Managing Dominant People Learner’s Guide
Managing Dominant People Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Dominant People Essentials Ebook
Managing Dominant People Course Handouts
Managing Dominant People 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Dominant People MindMaps Pack
Managing Dominant People PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Dominant People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Dominant People E-Learning Course
Managing Dominant People Online Video Course
Managing Dominant People Essentials Audiobook
Managing Dominant People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Dominant People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Dominant People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Dominant People training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Dominant People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Dominant People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.