Managing Controlling People Course in Singapore
Managing Controlling People Course in Singapore
Managing Controlling People is..
In this Managing Controlling People course, participants will learn
This Managing Controlling People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Controlling People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Controlling People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Controlling People workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Controlling People course
- Deal with aggressive and controlling people and successfully handle them professionally
- Regain composure and figure out a better response to the issue with the employee at hand
- Leverage more power to manage the situation and let them know your power over them
- Remind yourself that people do what they do because of their own issues and try to understand their situation
- Help neutralize her or his undue influence over you and put them in their own position
- Compel her or him to shift from violation to respect because you deserve to be respected as his/her manager
- Allow you to be prepared upfront without having to enter a confrontation or give ground
- Give you support in case they make new demands or accuse you of breaking an agreement
- Keep a look out for signs that you are being undermined and realize that you deserve better than this
- Create a new goal or transform an existing one in a way that allows everyone to succeed
- Share a similar perspective to coax out more collaboration and positivity in the workplace
- Help them understand the impact of their behavior on business results and the company
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Controlling People course
- Learn how to manage controlling people and put them in their place in the company
- Turn aggression into cooperation because this behavior is a deterrent to friendships and social success
- Turn condescension into respect and let them know who their supervisor is and show that supervisor the respect he/she deserves
- Avoid engagement unless you absolutely have to because misunderstandings are the last thing we need to deal with
- Be less reactive and concentrate your energy on problem-solving and waste less company time
- Identify and assert consequences if the behavior doesn’t change to encourage him/her to make changes
- Avoid openly argument or disagreement to save him/her the embarrassment of being seen by his/her colleagues
- Understand their motivations and why they are the way they are to empathize more with their situation
- Challenge and inspire them to do things more efficiently, more collaboratively, and more positively
- Hold your ground and insist upon your initial agreement, using notes as back up
- Refuse to be entangled if you are forced to interact and avoid future misunderstandings
- Be professional, calm, and constructive and take the high road all the time
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Controlling People training course
- Keep your cool and maintain composure, the less reactive you are to provocations, the more you can use your better judgment to handle the challenge
- Keep your distance because your time is valuable, and your happinessand well-being are important
- Keep your options open, consult with trusted friends and advisors about different courses of action, with your personal well-being as the number one priority
- Watch what you say as your words may be used against you in the future which can lead to manipulation
- Depersonalize and shift from reactive to proactive by being mindful about the nature of aggressive, intimidating, and controlling people can help us de-personalize the situation
- Know your fundamental human rights because as long as you do not harm others, you have the right to stand-up for yourself and defend your rights
- Stand up without being confrontational because you have the power and moralauthority to declare that it is you, not the offender, who’s in charge of your life
- Put the spotlight on them & reclaim your power so you can help neutralize her or his undue influence over you
- Expect constant demands on your time and use this as an opportunity to grow as a person
- In mild situations, display superior composure through appropriate humor to disarm difficult behavior, and show that you have superior composure
- In serious situations, set consequences to compel cooperation because consequence gives pause to the offending individual, and compels her or him to shift from violation to respect
- Knowing how to handle aggressive, intimidating, and controlling people is to truly master the art of communication
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Controlling People course
Managing Controlling People Learner’s Guide
Managing Controlling People Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Controlling People Essentials Ebook
Managing Controlling People Course Handouts
Managing Controlling People 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Controlling People MindMaps Pack
Managing Controlling People PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Controlling People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Controlling People E-Learning Course
Managing Controlling People Online Video Course
Managing Controlling People Essentials Audiobook
Managing Controlling People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Controlling People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Controlling People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Controlling People training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Controlling People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Controlling People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.