Managing Complaints And Feedback Course in Singapore
Managing Complaints And Feedback Course in Singapore
With the ease of social media, it is now even more possible to hand in complaints and feedback to almost any business. Managing them could be tedious especially on a daily basis. Complaints and feedback should be dully responded with and a system of managing them should be employed to avoid mismanagement.
This Managing Complaints And Feedback workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Complaints And Feedback.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Complaints And Feedback course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Complaints And Feedback workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Complaints And Feedback training course
Nature of Complaints
- Learn why do people complain
- Learn who complains
- Learn what people think of complainers
- Learn what is the correct attitude towards complaints and handling complaints
- Learn what types of listeners exist
- Learn what are advantages and disadvantages of each listening type
- Learn what is Active Listening
- Learn how does Active Listening help you handle complaints better
- Learn what types of complainers exist
- Learn what are the best strategies to deal with each type of complainers
- Learn what should you be aware of when dealing with each type to prevent the encounter from becoming unproductive
Complaint Handling Scenarios
- Learn what are the common challenging scenarios when handling complaints or serving customers
- Learn how to handle aggressive complainers
- Learn how to stop people from using others as an audience when complaining
- Learn what to avoid when handling complaints to reduce the likelihood of confrontations
- Learn how to deal with slow speakers
- Learn how to manage careless remarks
- Learn what is assertiveness
- Learn how to be assertive
- Learn how does assertiveness differ from aggressive or passive behaviour
- Learn how to construct your sentences to express yourself assertively when responding to complaints
- Learn what are the critical postures and gestures to observe when handling complaints
- Learn how not to appear defensive and confrontational
- Learn what postures to use to make the other person feel calm and cared for
- Learn what body language signals best suit your assertive style of communication
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Complaints And Feedback course
Managing Complaints And Feedback Learner’s Guide
Managing Complaints And Feedback Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Complaints And Feedback Essentials Ebook
Managing Complaints And Feedback Course Handouts
Managing Complaints And Feedback 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Complaints And Feedback MindMaps Pack
Managing Complaints And Feedback PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Complaints And Feedback Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Complaints And Feedback E-Learning Course
Managing Complaints And Feedback Online Video Course
Managing Complaints And Feedback Essentials Audiobook
Managing Complaints And Feedback Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Complaints And Feedback training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Complaints And Feedback training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Complaints And Feedback training course
Contact us for the latest Managing Complaints And Feedback course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Complaints And Feedback course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.