Managing Arrogant People Course in Singapore
Managing Arrogant People Course in Singapore
Arrogance springs up when employees realize that they are being praised for doing an excellent job, letting it get to their head. When this continues, it could be damaging to the whole workplace, ruining relationships and cutting the confidence of others. Arrogance must not be tolerated and must be stopped in the workplace.
This Managing Arrogant People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Managing Arrogant People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Managing Arrogant People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Managing Arrogant People workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Managing Arrogant People course
- Figure out how to keep an employee’s ego in check and let them know their place in the company
- Remember that those who display arrogance are usually doing so as a way of camouflaging their deep insecurities
- Be specific in your descriptions of which behaviors and actions must stop for them to know that they really have been doing this for a long time
- Offer him/her professional assistance and give him/her a chance because this might be what he/she needs
- Show them that you’re being fair and methodical in your dealings by being thorough
- Realize that attitude is one inseparable part of self-performance at work and that this negative attitude should be changed
- Be assertive by asking them to stop having their bad behavior or they would face some consequences
- Involve employee in the conversation and encourage them to express how they feel
- Show empathy to build a bridge with the employee and know the motivations behind their attitude
- Ask for a concerted and legitimate effort to change and eliminate that behavior for the better
- Demonstrate the incorrectness of their narcissistic attitudes to let them realize how bad they have been treating you and their fellow employees
- Recognize and correct their own shortcomings through developmental coaching
Below is the list of course objectives of our Managing Arrogant People course
- Learn how to manage arrogant people and teach them how to be more respectful employees
- Explain that arrogance and insubordination are extremely damaging to their careers
- Talk about the huge difference between arrogance and self-confident assertiveness
- Try to help preserve the employee’s personal and professional well-being
- Seek for approaches to deal with the arrogant workforce without demeaning or hurting egos
- Emphasize on the attitudes that make for a successful and effective leader that employees look up to
- Be specific when discussing bad attitudes portrayed by the employee to avoid any confusion because of vagueness
- Maintain a continuous observation to ensure that employees show a gradual change in bad behaviors
- Set a time for evaluation if the arrogant employee is exemplifying certain changes in their attitude
- Mentor and monitor their workings to groom these talent to assume leadership roles in the future
- Communicate more effectively that there is a problem and he/she needs to work on
- Stay calm to make sure deliverables stay on track and that the company is still giving their best results to clients
Below is the list of course content of our Managing Arrogant People training course
- Have high self-confidence because it will prohibit you from being vulnerable
- Use this encounter as an opportunity to improve your listening skills, tolerance of other people, and reflect on how you interact with others
- Do not stoop down to their level and instead just acknowledge their own short comings and insecurities
- Improve your assertiveness and reflect on ways you can stand up for yourself when interacting with this person
- Remember that arrogant people are insecure and that you should treat them with respect regardless of circumstances
- Don’t let them get to you because it will help you let go of the stress it holds over you
- This person could be charming in spite of their evident snobbery, so it’s worth giving them a chance especially if it’s someone new
- Change the topic of conversation as this can take the power away from the arrogant person, especially if they are caught off-guard
- If you don’t have a reliable method for dealing with them, avoid their annoying presence
- Take the high road and disagree politely because you are entitled to respect even if you have disagreeing viewpoints
- Be honest with them and make sure to stand up for yourself and give clear examples of how they have hurt or annoyed you
- Do not let them tear you down and instead stand up for yourself, act politely, and be honest and face them with confidence
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Managing Arrogant People course
Managing Arrogant People Learner’s Guide
Managing Arrogant People Key Takeaways Notes
Managing Arrogant People Essentials Ebook
Managing Arrogant People Course Handouts
Managing Arrogant People 30-Day Action Plan
Managing Arrogant People MindMaps Pack
Managing Arrogant People PPT Slides Used During Course
Managing Arrogant People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Managing Arrogant People E-Learning Course
Managing Arrogant People Online Video Course
Managing Arrogant People Essentials Audiobook
Managing Arrogant People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Managing Arrogant People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Managing Arrogant People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Managing Arrogant People training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Managing Arrogant People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Managing Arrogant People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.